It is written

• Christian Chat is a moderated online Christian community allowing Christians around the world to fellowship with each other in real time chat via webcam, voice, and text, with the Christian Chat app. You can also start or participate in a Bible-based discussion here in the Christian Chat Forums, where members can also share with each other their own videos, pictures, or favorite Christian music.

If you are a Christian and need encouragement and fellowship, we're here for you! If you are not a Christian but interested in knowing more about Jesus our Lord, you're also welcome! Want to know what the Bible says, and how you can apply it to your life? Join us!

To make new Christian friends now around the world, click here to join Christian Chat.

Twinkle77

Sep 1, 2012
Jesus was led by the Spirit into the desert to be tempted by the devil. He was there for 40 days and during this time, the devil tried to tempt him but each time Jesus always answered with "It is written...."

Our battle is always against the devil's schemes and lies. Our fight against the principalities of this world is the word of God.
So I thought to start this thread so that we can declare something "that is written" that means alot to you.

I'll start

It is written that "For I am convinced that neither death nor life, neither angels nor demons, neither the present nor the future, nor any powers, neither height nor depth, nor anythings else in all creation, will be able to separate us from the love of God that is in Christ Jesus our Lord"

May God bless you richly

N

nathan3

Revelation 12:9

King James Version (KJV)

9 And the great dragon was cast out, that old serpent, called the Devil, and Satan, which deceiveth the whole world: he was cast out into the earth, and his angels were cast out with him.

E

eternally-gratefull

[h=3]It is written:

Colossians 2:14[/h]New King James Version (NKJV)

[SUP]14 [/SUP]having wiped out the handwriting of requirements that was against us, which was contrary to us. And He has taken it out of the way, having nailed it to the cross.

F

Fighting4Him

It is written:

Galatians 3:13 Christ hath redeemed us from the curse of the law, being made a curse for us: for it is written, Cursed is every one that hangeth on a tree:

Last edited by a moderator:
N

Nancyer

It is written
(1 Corinthians 10:13...)
"God is faithful; He will not let you be tempted beyond what you can bear. But when you are tempted He will also provide a way out so that you can stand up under it"

E

eternally-gratefull

Rev 21: [SUP]4 [/SUP]And God will wipe away every tear from their eyes; there shall be no more death, nor sorrow, nor crying. There shall be no more pain, for the former things have passed away.”

A

Ariel82

romans 8
. [SUP]14 [/SUP]For as many as are led by the Spirit of God, these are sons of God. [SUP]15 [/SUP]For you did not receive the spirit of bondage again to fear, but you received the Spirit of adoption by whom we cry out, “Abba, Father.

RickyZ

Sep 20, 2012
"Truly I tell you, whatever you bind on earth will be bound in heaven, and
whatever you loose on earth will be loosed in heaven".

Matthew 8:18

E

eternally-gratefull

romans 8
. [SUP]14 [/SUP]For as many as are led by the Spirit of God, these are sons of God. [SUP]15 [/SUP]For you did not receive the spirit of bondage again to fear, but you received the Spirit of adoption by whom we cry out, “Abba, Father.
I saw an episode of NCIS, a girl on the series is a Jewish mosaad officer that works for the NCIS of the navy. Her father God killed. When she went in and saw him, she cried "ABBA" I immediately thought of this verse.. it brough it close to home what it means to have an abba..

D

drjshow

My all-timer: It is written (Psalm 46 NIV)

Psalm 46[SUP][a][/SUP]

For the director of music. Of the Sons of Korah. According to alamoth.[SUP][b][/SUP] A song.

[SUP]1 [/SUP]God is our refuge and strength,
an ever-present help in trouble.
[SUP]2 [/SUP]Therefore we will not fear, though the earth give way
and the mountains fall into the heart of the sea,
[SUP]3 [/SUP]though its waters roar and foam
and the mountains quake with their surging.[SUP][c][/SUP]

[SUP]4 [/SUP]There is a river whose streams make glad the city of God,
the holy place where the Most High dwells.
[SUP]5 [/SUP]God is within her, she will not fall;
God will help her at break of day.
[SUP]6 [/SUP]Nations are in uproar, kingdoms fall;
he lifts his voice, the earth melts.

[SUP]7 [/SUP]The Lord Almighty is with us;
the God of Jacob is our fortress.

[SUP]8 [/SUP]Come and see what the Lord has done,
the desolations he has brought on the earth.
[SUP]9 [/SUP]He makes wars cease
to the ends of the earth.
He breaks the bow and shatters the spear;
he burns the shields[SUP][d][/SUP] with fire.
[SUP]10 [/SUP]He says, “Be still, and know that I am God;
I will be exalted among the nations,
I will be exalted in the earth.”

[SUP]11 [/SUP]The Lord Almighty is with us;
the God of Jacob is our fortress.

A

Ariel82

Yes I hear this verse alot:

Psalm 46
[SUP]10[/SUP] “Be still, and know that I am God;