It's a habit

• Christian Chat is a moderated online Christian community allowing Christians around the world to fellowship with each other in real time chat via webcam, voice, and text, with the Christian Chat app. You can also start or participate in a Bible-based discussion here in the Christian Chat Forums, where members can also share with each other their own videos, pictures, or favorite Christian music.

If you are a Christian and need encouragement and fellowship, we're here for you! If you are not a Christian but interested in knowing more about Jesus our Lord, you're also welcome! Want to know what the Bible says, and how you can apply it to your life? Join us!

To make new Christian friends now around the world, click here to join Christian Chat.
V

violakat

I have a habit not everyone appreciates. I love to plan stuff. In detail, to the moment, work out all the finances, make back up plans incase something comes up. Everyone is well aware of the plans and then we head off.

....and then I see something else I like instead and want to do that.

That seems to really annoy people lol!
So you're kind of a Lets get everything planned to the moment and then fly by the seat of your pants type of person?

T

The_boy

I'm beginning to think my mere existence causes people to grit their teeth in irritation...I don't try to make people mad, frankly I try to stay in my happy corner away from people but somehow I still manage to tick people off.

Sarah-Veni

Jan 21, 2010
My annoying habit is having my fan at full blast and getting comfy under my blanket. Usually, I'm just hidden under my blanket and you can't see me :D

Last edited:
C

christiancollegegirl

My best friend and I tend to talk through a movie, so we wait till it's on dvd to watch it to avoid being pelted with popcorn at the theater. :p

Jul 25, 2005
Talking during a movie is an art very few people are witty enough to master.

Annoying habits: sarcasm, playful argument, saying what I really think/feel, reading too much

Some women dig it. Others don't.

J

Jullianna

Talking during a movie is an art very few people are witty enough to master.

Annoying habits: sarcasm, playful argument, saying what I really think/feel, reading too much

Some women dig it. Others don't.
You wouldn't happen to have an older brother just like you at home, would you? haha An uncle? Just asking :)

K

kayem77

I tend to talk in movies too haha. But I usually do it when nothing's happening :D (or when I consider nothing's happening). If it gets boring, I throw popcorn to the friend sitting next to me, but just a little, I'm not immature:rolleyes: .

Elizabeth619

Jul 19, 2011
I hate it when i go to watch a movie with someone and they know its the first time i've seen and they still ask me questions during it as if i know anymore than they do...so i feel stillwaters pain there.

My annoying habits? hmmm....im perfect lol jk
I find MegaMan to be rather annoying, along with facial hair.

R

REDMama

Yes, for some reason, I am not deaf, but I have a slight hearing problem and at times a forgetful memory.

So, people who have no or a limited amount of compassion and patience, think I am lying or making it up. But for some reason my brain and senses pay more attention to certain types of sounds, voice pitch, and topics. Have I been trained this way?

Can a middle-aged human be taught new tricks?

A

amstrick

My boyfriend has this habit of having to "out do" me in different things. If I said I had to plow a 100 acre field today, then he would said he had to plow a 200 acre field. If I said I had a new Pearson bow, then he would explain how his Bear bow is still better than anything on the market and blah blah blah. I guess it bothers him if it seems if I am "out doing" him in any way. But I still love him for his vices.

I have a habit of always wanting to have a plan and everything (everyone) to go with the plan.

J

Jullianna

Most people say I tend to speak too softly. Sounds loud in my head. Maybe it's the echo. :D

Jul 25, 2005
You wouldn't happen to have an older brother just like you at home, would you? haha An uncle? Just asking :)
Unfortunately I'm the eldest and my uncle is married. If I find some undiscovered relative hiding under a rock, I'll send him your way. ;)

C

christiancollegegirl

Most people say I tend to speak too softly. Sounds loud in my head. Maybe it's the echo. :D
lol I have the opposite problem. Apperantly, I have 2 volumes. Loud, and louder.

J

Jullianna

Maybe I should try that for a week or two. They might appreciate my softness a lil more ;) haha