Its me again....

• Christian Chat is a moderated online Christian community allowing Christians around the world to fellowship with each other in real time chat via webcam, voice, and text, with the Christian Chat app. You can also start or participate in a Bible-based discussion here in the Christian Chat Forums, where members can also share with each other their own videos, pictures, or favorite Christian music.

If you are a Christian and need encouragement and fellowship, we're here for you! If you are not a Christian but interested in knowing more about Jesus our Lord, you're also welcome! Want to know what the Bible says, and how you can apply it to your life? Join us!

To make new Christian friends now around the world, click here to join Christian Chat.
S

SolR90

Depressed out of my mind. My husband still doesnt want me. His guy friend took over my side of the bed and keeps his clothes in my closet.... My pain is unbearable. I have never in my life felt so heart broken. I don't even know what to say, the pain has made me throw up, and he won't even take me back. Just, someone, please, pray for me.

pickles

Apr 20, 2009
You have been and continue to be in my prayers in Jesus. hugs
I went through something that broke my heart so greatly, it actually caused a permanent chang in my heart rythum.
I only speak to this because I know right now the pain is so great, that words cannot bring understanding or comfort. Hugs
I want you to know that Jesus will bring His great love to you in this, as to how long it will take, only Jesus knows this.
But I know Jesus took this great sorrow, healed and multiplied His great love in my heart.
So much so that I would not want to change anything that happened now.
Just keep looking to Jesus, in prayer, scripture, even a good christain vidio. :)
Not because you need to do this, but because Jesus will bring in those things we do in obedience, His glorious love.
I will pm you with a place I found comfort in prayer.
I will keep praying for you in Jesus.

Hugs and God bless.
pickles