I've become too important!

• Christian Chat is a moderated online Christian community allowing Christians around the world to fellowship with each other in real time chat via webcam, voice, and text, with the Christian Chat app. You can also start or participate in a Bible-based discussion here in the Christian Chat Forums, where members can also share with each other their own videos, pictures, or favorite Christian music.

If you are a Christian and need encouragement and fellowship, we're here for you! If you are not a Christian but interested in knowing more about Jesus our Lord, you're also welcome! Want to know what the Bible says, and how you can apply it to your life? Join us!

To make new Christian friends now around the world, click here to join Christian Chat.
R

Ramon

I have become too important. I am nothing. I am good for nothing, neither can any good come out of me. THE ONLY ONE THAT IS GOOD IS THE LORD GOD!!

Jesus Christ is stronger than I am. He knows, and I know nothing. I am asleep if I am not hearing from him. I am dead if he is not alive, but HE IS ALIVE!!

I am just a tool, that can be replaced. I am not wise, I am not righteous, but HE IS RIGHTEOUS!!! And he has to be our righteousness! Because our own righteousness is worth nothing to God. It is like filthy rags that need to be thrown out and replaced.

Please pray for me my friends, because everything about me is vanity. Who isn't vain? Who isn't empty?

I am empty, but the Lord is full. I pray he will fill me with his anointing so that I will be able to breathe. May Jesus bless you.