Japan is slowly getting saved...

• Christian Chat is a moderated online Christian community allowing Christians around the world to fellowship with each other in real time chat via webcam, voice, and text, with the Christian Chat app. You can also start or participate in a Bible-based discussion here in the Christian Chat Forums, where members can also share with each other their own videos, pictures, or favorite Christian music.

If you are a Christian and need encouragement and fellowship, we're here for you! If you are not a Christian but interested in knowing more about Jesus our Lord, you're also welcome! Want to know what the Bible says, and how you can apply it to your life? Join us!

To make new Christian friends now around the world, click here to join Christian Chat.
M

Mothman

I just found out that Japan is the 2nd place in the world that does not hold most of christians.... having only 0.1% of the population being christian.... what do u guys think? oh and god bless any japanese out there in christian chat that has gotten saved! :)

G

Groundhog

I've been to Japan twice on mission work and have close friends who are missionaries there. Japan is referred to as "The Missionary Graveyard" because it is so difficult to convert people there. I love Japan, and hope to go back sometime.

M

Mothman

Yea, i see what you mean.... but its nice to know that Japan at least has some christians settled in there. I would like to visit Japan and go to a church there one day. I have also realized that people that convert to Christianity are mostly people around their 20s and up...

C

christan_blondie_14

wow that's really scary. its so sad how some parts of the world have so little christians and some have so many. =( but i used to think of america as a huge place for christians, but now...slowly i think christianity is just evaporating, like everything america used to try to pretect christians is now turing aganist them.

M

Mothman

exactly merryheart... lol...i really dont want to see most of the people that havent accepted christ to be japanese on judgement day...

May 4, 2009
I pretty sure God wants me to help save the japanese, though one their best of entertaiinment. Video games... Atleast I hope I'll take part in helping the Japanese get saved...

K

Khorib2

I wouldn't worry too much about it. Really, if you want to save them, then DON'T send missionaries to Japan. Apparently if they have not heard the gospel's, then they will get a free pass, just like babies do. If they do not have access or enough knowledge on the subject of Christianity, then they cannot be held responsible for not knowing the "right" path. I say, leave Japan alone and you be doing more good than trying to spread the faith at a time apparently so close to tribulation.

peace :)

May 4, 2009
I wouldn't worry too much about it. Really, if you want to save them, then DON'T send missionaries to Japan. Apparently if they have not heard the gospel's, then they will get a free pass, just like babies do. If they do not have access or enough knowledge on the subject of Christianity, then they cannot be held responsible for not knowing the "right" path. I say, leave Japan alone and you be doing more good than trying to spread the faith at a time apparently so close to tribulation.

peace :)
Acctually, assuming I been hearing God right(Not 100% sure though). But it looks like God wants me to help save them though video games. Well them, the US, and Eroupe. Atleast I hope that's what he's been telling me.

Besides, where gonna need a few good manga writers in heaven.

Apr 13, 2007
No one can 'save' them, only God can do that. We're suppose to spread the gospel to all nations.

May 4, 2009
No one can 'save' them, only God can do that. We're suppose to spread the gospel to all nations.
I know it's God that does the saving, but I still wanna do my part for them. But yeah, I've gotten so much fun and enjoyment from anime and video games from Japan, I guess it because I wanna repay them or something like that.

Apr 13, 2007
I know it's God that does the saving, but I still wanna do my part for them. But yeah, I've gotten so much fun and enjoyment from anime and video games from Japan, I guess it because I wanna repay them or something like that.
:) Just saying is all, no worries.

N

NoTearsShed

I plan on visiting japan in the future.
It would be nice to tell them about God =)