Jehovah's Witnesses: Is theirs the true religion that has the truth?

• Christian Chat is a moderated online Christian community allowing Christians around the world to fellowship with each other in real time chat via webcam, voice, and text, with the Christian Chat app. You can also start or participate in a Bible-based discussion here in the Christian Chat Forums, where members can also share with each other their own videos, pictures, or favorite Christian music.

If you are a Christian and need encouragement and fellowship, we're here for you! If you are not a Christian but interested in knowing more about Jesus our Lord, you're also welcome! Want to know what the Bible says, and how you can apply it to your life? Join us!

To make new Christian friends now around the world, click here to join Christian Chat.
M

Marksman

Please help me in my quest to show Jehovah's witnesses the truth, the REAL truth, that is the Lord Jesus christ, and his promise of eternal life.

G

i found a great book for that.. is called Reasoning from the Scriptures with the Jehovah's Witnesses by Ron Rhodes and also another great site online is Who Do You Say I Am? - Chapter 1 but be careful because they are so blinded by their legalism and they know the bible (their bible-NWT- so well and have been trained to rebut everything you say to them) so prepare well if this is your intention.. I also have this desire...
Their bible is not the same and therefore it goes against what we say. the book i suggested teaches you exactly how to talk to them.. and you have to pray alot or else the enemy might get you doubting too... god bless

M

Marksman

Thank you Chatty. :) I was born and raised a Jehovah's witness for 22 years. This should help me to some extent.

NWL

Jul 24, 2012
Marksman what is the REAL truth, that is the Lord Jesus christ, and his promise of eternal life?

Maybe you could tell me, I genuinally intrested.

M

Marksman

NWL

I just have one question for you. Who do you say Jesus is?

Last edited by a moderator:
G

Jesus is the son of God who IS come in the flesh. I suggest you get a comparison chart from the christian book store comparing all other religions. I found them to be very informative and an easy way to compare key points of beliefs. But remember, if there is truth and lies and one rejects the truth, what is left for them to believe?

Pipp

Majestic Llamacorn
Sep 17, 2013
Georgia
Another good book is called Kingdom of the Cults. It's about religions and what they are based on.