Jesus Christ. The Seed of the Kingdom.

• Christian Chat is a moderated online Christian community allowing Christians around the world to fellowship with each other in real time chat via webcam, voice, and text, with the Christian Chat app. You can also start or participate in a Bible-based discussion here in the Christian Chat Forums, where members can also share with each other their own videos, pictures, or favorite Christian music.

If you are a Christian and need encouragement and fellowship, we're here for you! If you are not a Christian but interested in knowing more about Jesus our Lord, you're also welcome! Want to know what the Bible says, and how you can apply it to your life? Join us!

To make new Christian friends now around the world, click here to join Christian Chat.
R

Ramon

Jesus Christ is the seed of the kingdom. Not money, and not good deeds, but Jesus Christ.

And like a seed is sown into the earth, so is Jesus Christ sown into the hearts of men. But when he is sown, his Word falls on various ground. Either some reject it, or some receive it and endure for a while but are soon offended, or some are more desirous of other things, and then the Word, in their hearts, becomes unfruitful, because their hearts were evil, and not good. But there are some that receive the Word and not only receive, but OBEY the word and endure. And they produce fruit some 30 some 60 some 100 fold.

There is no wonder it was written that the carnal mind is enmity with God. So is also the fleshy at hostility with God, so that it cannot understand the things of God.

Men have striven to build their own kingdoms, in full building a kingdom dedicated to Satan, and not to God. Now we see a kingdom of Mammon, being built. The seed of this kingdom is money, and if you sow that seed, you get money. The god of this kingdom is Mammon, but all of it is owned by Satan.

Satan took Jesus up to a pinnacle and showed him the kingdoms of the world. But these kingdoms are OF THE WORLD. The kingdom that Jesus was sent to establish is not seen by the eyes of the flesh, nor is it received by the ears of the flesh, so that anyone that cannot hear will not be able to hear. So Jesus said,''Let he who has ears to hear hear.''

The world cannot receive it, but those whom the Lord has given ears to hear can.

Now in the beginning was the Word, and the Word was with God, and the Word was God, and all things were created by him. Nothing that was created was created with out him.

Now this Word came in the flesh, even as the Son of God. But we did not receive that Word from God, because our hearts were hardened by sin. Neither were we of his kingdom. He came to preach his kingdom, so that men might hear and understand, and obey the words of his kingdom. The whole entire world was in darkness, but He came as light into a dark world. He came in a kingdom of light, to shine in the kingdom of darkness.

Jesus Christ is the king of this kingdom, with all powers made subject to him.

If you are a part of this kingdom, all other kingdoms will hate you, because they are wrought out of darkness, and they have no light in them, maybe dim lights, but none to compare to the glory of that TRUE LIGHT!!

Jesus said, ''If that light that be in you be darkness, HOW GREAT IS THAT DARKNESS!!''

So in the kingdom of God, there is sowing and reaping, but it has nothing to do with money, AT ALL!!!

Thieves have sat in the place where the children of god ought to have sat. And as Jesus said, ''All that ever came before me were thieves!''

AHH!! WOW!! And the Lord said, The Pharisees and the Sadducees sit in Moses' seat, so everything they say to you, obey, but do not do after their ways!!''

I thank the Lord for a good friend of mine! Wow. I am understanding now!!! WOW!!

Yes, the Pharisees and the Sadducees sat in the place of authority. And at the top was the High priest. But even this high priest prophesied of the Messiah, Jesus Christ who would die for the people. Yet, in him was the root of evil. Yes, the sat in a place of judgement, and in a place of teaching, and in a place of guidance. They preached a law they didn't keep, and gave commands God had not given to his people. Full of excess.

So this is why Jesus gave the warning, ''BEWARE THE LEAVEN OF THE PHARISEES!! Whatever they teach you, observe and do!! But do not after their ways!!!

Moses gave the law, and the Pharisees and the Sadducees and the Scribes praised the law, but did not keep it. The Scriptures were given to all men, and many people praise the scriptures but don't obey them. And there are some that still sit in that seat, and while they sit there, listen to them, and observe, and do, BUT DON'T DO AFTER THEIR WAYS!! Because in them also is the root of wickedness.

Just like Balaam, that was sent to curse the children of Israel, whereby God rejected him and blessed them instead, who sought what he could be profited of them!! God rebuked his folly.

WOW!!

God does not desire ONE sacrifice, other than a heart that has yielded to him, to keep his commands. He doesn't desire only a tenth, but the whole of you. These words:

6 For I am the Lord, I change not; therefore ye sons of Jacob are not consumed.
7 ¶Even from the days of your fathers ye are gone away from mine ordinances, and have not kept them. Return unto me, and I will return unto you, saith the Lord of hosts. But ye said, Wherein shall we return?
8 ¶Will a man rob God? Yet ye have robbed me. But ye say, Wherein have we robbed thee? In tithes and offerings.
9 Ye are cursed with a curse: for ye have robbed me, even this whole nation.
10 Bring ye all the tithes into the storehouse, that there may be meat in mine house, and prove me now herewith, saith the Lord of hosts, if I will not open you the windows of heaven, and pour you out a blessing, that there shall not be room enough to receive it. *
11 And I will rebuke the devourer for your sakes, and he shall not destroy the fruits of your ground; neither shall your vine cast her fruit before the time in the field, saith the Lord of hosts. *
12 And all nations shall call you blessed: for ye shall be a delightsome land, saith the Lord of hosts.
13 ¶Your words have been stout against me, saith the Lord. Yet ye say, What have we spoken so much against thee?
14 Ye have said, It is vain to serve God: and what profit is it that we have kept his ordinance, and that we have walked mournfully before the Lord of hosts? * *
15 And now we call the proud happy; yea, they that work wickedness are set up; yea, they that tempt God are even delivered. *
16 ¶Then they that feared the Lord spake often one to another: and the Lord hearkened, and heard it, and a book of remembrance was written before him for them that feared the Lord, and that thought upon his name.
17 And they shall be mine, saith the Lord of hosts, in that day when I make up my jewels; and I will spare them, as a man spareth his own son that serveth him. *
18 Then shall ye return, and discern between the righteous and the wicked, between him that serveth God and him that serveth him not.
Malachi 3

May Jesus bless you.