JESUS CHRIST VS PROPHET MOHAMMAD

• Christian Chat is a moderated online Christian community allowing Christians around the world to fellowship with each other in real time chat via webcam, voice, and text, with the Christian Chat app. You can also start or participate in a Bible-based discussion here in the Christian Chat Forums, where members can also share with each other their own videos, pictures, or favorite Christian music.

If you are a Christian and need encouragement and fellowship, we're here for you! If you are not a Christian but interested in knowing more about Jesus our Lord, you're also welcome! Want to know what the Bible says, and how you can apply it to your life? Join us!

To make new Christian friends now around the world, click here to join Christian Chat.

massorite

Jan 3, 2015
What you call 'spiritual significance' others consider to be 'divination'.

So are Christians, heck even Americans are taught different things about the United States depending upon what area of the country.

So do you know the name of the Son of God Divi filius who sat on the throne that ruled all the world before Jesus was born? (It is written in the scriptures)

Imperator Caesar Divi filius Augustus
And it came to pass in those days, that there went out a decree from Caesar Augustus, that all the world should be taxed. Luke 2:1
(You don't tax all the world unless you rule over all the world.)
Don't be twisting my words satan. What you call 'spiritual significance' others consider to be 'divination'. I didn't say it was good. I said it was spiritually significant in the Islamic World.
You are way out in space about the number 19 in the Islamic world because it hasn't got anything to do with "Divination" and everything to do with representing the oneness of Allah.

Number Nineteen (19) plays an important role in the structure of the Quran. The numerical value of the Arabic word واحد (Wahid) which means "One" is 19. Thus, number 19 represents the Oneness of God which is a very important doctrine in Islam.
LOL you are dead wrong about your so uneducated understanding of what the number 19 represents to Muslims.
Your next post also comes from the mind of a person who has been influenced by satan. So are Christians, heck even Americans are taught different things about the United States depending upon what area of the country.
I never said Christians weren't taught different things so what if your point? I guess I need to rewrite this so a third grader can understand it just for you. All Muslims read from the same Quran even though they are taught different things diffrerntly around the world and the same goes for Christians. They all read from the same Bible. Besides that fact that you are making something out of nothing, What is you point??

So do you know the name of the Son of God (Divi Filius) who sat on the throne that ruled all the world before Jesus was born? (It is written in the scriptures)
So now you are not only trying to twist my words but you are trying to twist the very Word of God so that just because the Word of God speaks about the Son of God that it is representative of paganism??? GET THE BEHIND ME SATAN because a pagan man made diety is not what the Word of God is talking about when the one and only true and living Son of God is talking about
I don't know what world you live on but in my world there has always been, still is and always will be only one true Son of God and His name I Christ. Divi Filius was nothing more then just a man who claimed to be the son of A
god and was a man made deity made up by himself. He was a figment of hie own imagination. It was also a title given to succeeding emperors of Rome.

Other forms of paganism were not even a topic in this forum so where are you coming from my little space cadet from outer space?

chanchuinchoy

Nov 26, 2015
Sungei Buloh, Selangor, Malaysia
Beware, there are many chatters here in CC, thinks that he knows a lot about islam, but to me, a christian born and bred in a muslim county like Malaysia, thinks that the pesons talks rubbish. As Chinese has a saying, now a little bit but wants t be a master.