Jesus Culture

• Christian Chat is a moderated online Christian community allowing Christians around the world to fellowship with each other in real time chat via webcam, voice, and text, with the Christian Chat app. You can also start or participate in a Bible-based discussion here in the Christian Chat Forums, where members can also share with each other their own videos, pictures, or favorite Christian music.

If you are a Christian and need encouragement and fellowship, we're here for you! If you are not a Christian but interested in knowing more about Jesus our Lord, you're also welcome! Want to know what the Bible says, and how you can apply it to your life? Join us!

To make new Christian friends now around the world, click here to join Christian Chat.
Z

zaoman32

I've been listening to this band a lot at work lately. Just wanted to share a few songs that have really ministered to me the last few days. Enjoy :)

[youtube]OBMSw9-oySA[/youtube]

[youtube]bv0LsrTGuAE[/youtube]

This one is easily my absolute favorite, it's pretty long, but give it a listen and you won't be disappointed.

[youtube]hbwUz6pwshQ[/youtube]

Feb 11, 2012
Be careful who you listen to, most CCM bands are in great comromise, and preach the fale formula based salvation message, mixing truth and error in thier music, keeping the lukewarm in bondage to thier sins and lust of the wordl.

Most CCM bands resemble the world more than God, and most who profess Christ will listen to thier CCM music way more than digging deep into the word of God, that can only transform and save the soul!

IF YOU ARE TRULY SAVED, you have been:
"Called out of darkness into His marvelous light!" 1Pet2:9
"Turned from darkness to light, from the power of satan to God!" Acts24:18
"Delivered from the power of darkness & translated into the kingdom of His love!" Col1:13
"Crucified with Christ & made dead to sin." Rom6:6-7
"Turned into a New Creation in Christ!" 2Cor13:5
"Escaped the corruption that is in the world through lust." 2Pet1:4
So please stop kidding yourselves about entering the Kingdom. If you are still in bondage to sin, lust or greed, you are NOT on the road to heaven. Your 'faith' has been hijacked by the false teachers. The deceiving spirits have spoken lies into your ears, you believed them and have forfeited your inheritance through the deceitfulness of sin. (Heb3:11-14) How could this possibly happen, you ask? False doctrine is the key.

If your favorite CCM band preaches this then I will run to buy thier music, but if they did they would be broke in a hurry, because IF they preached the truth, they wont be popular, and most would tune them out!