JESUS IN HADES

• Christian Chat is a moderated online Christian community allowing Christians around the world to fellowship with each other in real time chat via webcam, voice, and text, with the Christian Chat app. You can also start or participate in a Bible-based discussion here in the Christian Chat Forums, where members can also share with each other their own videos, pictures, or favorite Christian music.

If you are a Christian and need encouragement and fellowship, we're here for you! If you are not a Christian but interested in knowing more about Jesus our Lord, you're also welcome! Want to know what the Bible says, and how you can apply it to your life? Join us!

To make new Christian friends now around the world, click here to join Christian Chat.
U

UTOPIA

first on - Happy New 2014 everyone - Holy Spirit be with you!

Our buddy Nate asked the question in BibleStudy last week - is there Holy Scripture to prove Jesus went to Hades - and low and behold I just happened to read today
Ephesians 4:9 :
Now that he ascended, what is it but that he also descended first into the lower parts of the earth?
there isn't much lower on earth than where we already are - and so I think it could be a reasonable assumption that Jesus did indeed go to hades and I say better your creator for your sake - than you forever? yes! Praise be to our Savior.[SUP]
Acts 2:27
For you
[/SUP]will not leave
my soul
in Hades,
Nor will You allow
Your Holy One to see corruption.

matthew 3:40

For as Jonah was three days and three nights in the belly of the great fish, so will the Son of Man be three days and three nights in the heart of the earth.

i believe if you truly seek God and ask him he will show you the vision of Jesus in Hades: Preaching to the Spirits that lived and died under old testament law - after all God is a fair and just and why would he not do such a thing and if he was in hades what else would he be doing there but trying to save the damned?
praise be to the Savior forever. amen

http://www.aceboom.com/jesusinhades.png

Attachments

C

CRC

If Jesus was alive in hell preaching, why did Peter say that God resurrected him? Something is amiss!

(Acts 2:29-32) 29“Men, brothers, it is allowable to speak with freeness of speech to YOU concerning the family head David, that he both deceased and was buried and his tomb is among us to this day. 30Therefore, because he was a prophet and knew that God had sworn to him with an oath that he would seat one from the fruitage of his loins upon his throne, 31he saw beforehand and spoke concerning the resurrection of the Christ, that neither was he forsaken in Ha′des nor did his flesh see corruption. 32This Jesus God resurrected, of which fact we are all witnesses.

adsd

May 4, 2013
he did not stay in hell