Jesus is better than money

• Christian Chat is a moderated online Christian community allowing Christians around the world to fellowship with each other in real time chat via webcam, voice, and text, with the Christian Chat app. You can also start or participate in a Bible-based discussion here in the Christian Chat Forums, where members can also share with each other their own videos, pictures, or favorite Christian music.

If you are a Christian and need encouragement and fellowship, we're here for you! If you are not a Christian but interested in knowing more about Jesus our Lord, you're also welcome! Want to know what the Bible says, and how you can apply it to your life? Join us!

To make new Christian friends now around the world, click here to join Christian Chat.

von1

Apr 22, 2010
Money is nice to have with money you can buy many things you need and want. Some people let money control their lives it becomes like an idol to them. They get greedy and become so unhappy with what they have. Jesus was never rich; being born in a stable. He the king of all kings . He is building a mansion for us; we will never want again.

Hebrews 13:5 5 Keep your lives free from the love of money and be content with what you have, because God has said,
“Never will I leave you;
never will I forsake you.”[a]

Dec 19, 2009
Money is nice to have with money you can buy many things you need and want. Some people let money control their lives it becomes like an idol to them. They get greedy and become so unhappy with what they have. Jesus was never rich; being born in a stable. He the king of all kings . He is building a mansion for us; we will never want again.

Hebrews 13:5 5 Keep your lives free from the love of money and be content with what you have, because God has said,
“Never will I leave you;
never will I forsake you.”[a]
The wisdom the Lord imparts to us is far more valuable than money.

L

Laodicea

Psalms 119:72
(72) The law of thy mouth is better unto me than thousands of gold and silver.
Proverbs 8:19
(19) My fruit is better than gold, yea, than fine gold; and my revenue than choice silver.

C

CHCSurvivor

Very good verses, Dad and Laodicea. Proverbs talks about the wisdom of God also being more valuable than silver or gold. So many people in our society today are concerned about having money so that they can be happy and supply all their needs. I have mentioned before in CC about the financial situation my family faces, and I can testify of God that one does not have to have very much money to be truly happy. Amen to you both, thanks for sharing!

iamsoandso

Oct 6, 2011
enter the "number in your forehead",,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,, the number in your forehead,,,,the number of "your name",,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,the name that your kingdom gave you to be able to "buy sell and trade',,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,"enter the number in your forehead",,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,

iamsoandso

Oct 6, 2011
you only have "wisdom of it",,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,we do not know it,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,it is the same as your name,,,,,,,,,,,,like your signiture,,,,,and you have the permission to use it like the signature of the kingdom you serve,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,"enter your pin number,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,the one you have in your forehead",,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,