Jesus is God

• Christian Chat is a moderated online Christian community allowing Christians around the world to fellowship with each other in real time chat via webcam, voice, and text, with the Christian Chat app. You can also start or participate in a Bible-based discussion here in the Christian Chat Forums, where members can also share with each other their own videos, pictures, or favorite Christian music.

If you are a Christian and need encouragement and fellowship, we're here for you! If you are not a Christian but interested in knowing more about Jesus our Lord, you're also welcome! Want to know what the Bible says, and how you can apply it to your life? Join us!

To make new Christian friends now around the world, click here to join Christian Chat.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Jan 31, 2009
But to sum it all up...yes..JESUS is GOD in the flesh, He is The Son of GOD, our SAVIOR, the ANOINTED one, the MESSIAH, an our brother. But he is not GOD THE FATHER even though they are ONE

God the FATHER reproduced GOD the SON. I dont believe GOD the SON can reproduce GOD the FATHER. JESUS himself told the man who called him great...that none was great but GOD the FATHER...... thats in RED......lol

This is God the Father speaking:

Heb 1:8But unto the Son he saith, Thy throne, O God, is for ever and ever: a sceptre of righteousness is the sceptre of thy kingdom.

Jesus Is not God the Father But He is God the Son, God the Father created or reproduced the Body of God the Son, or either the flesh, Jesus God the son has always been even as the father has always been even as God the Holy Spirit has always been

Joh 1:1In the beginning was the Word, and the Word was with God, and the Word was God.Joh 1:2The same was in the beginning with God.Joh 1:3All things were made by him; and without him was not any thing made that was made.Joh 1:4In him was life; and the life was the light of men.Joh 1:5And the light shineth in darkness; and the darkness comprehended it not.Joh 1:6There was a man sent from God, whose name was John.Joh 1:7The same came for a witness, to bear witness of the Light, that all men through him might believe.Joh 1:8He was not that Light, but was sent to bear witness of that Light.Joh 1:9That was the true Light, which lighteth every man that cometh into the world.Joh 1:10He was in the world, and the world was made by him, and the world knew him not.Joh 1:11He came unto his own, and his own received him not.Joh 1:12But as many as received him, to them gave he power to become the sons of God, even to them that believe on his name:Joh 1:13Which were born, not of blood, nor of the will of the flesh, nor of the will of man, but of God.Joh 1:14And the Word was made flesh, and dwelt among us, (and we beheld his glory, the glory as of the only begotten of the Father,) full of grace and truth.

notice in verse 14 The Word which was in the beginning was Made flesh And His glory was as the glory of the Begotten

Or else how do you explain let us make man in our Image

and God the Holy Spirit was in the beginning also:

Ge 1:2And the earth was without form, and void; and darkness was upon the face of the deep. And the Spirit of God moved upon the face of the waters.

K

kselby

please people open your bible and see for yourself....jesus is jesus...jehovah is jehovah...does jesus ever refer to himself as being jehovah?no.he is jehovahs first born of all creation...he is jehovahs only begotten son ...he is our king ....i think you all get confused by using the term 'god' as a name...god is not a name it is a title just like sir ,miss,girl,boy ect.read john chapter11:41"....now jesus raised his eyes heavenward andsaid father i thank you that you have heard me".
so who is jesus talking to ??well he is talking to jehovah,his heavenly father.on many occasions jesus is quoted talking to his father...this is as clear a indication that they are NOT the same person...also the holy spirit is jehovahs active force...it does not have personality.

Feb 27, 2007
for those who say there is no trinity... please explain to me who is the "us" in Genesis 1: 26... I CANT WAIT for your response.

K

kselby

in answer to your question on who is the 'us' refering to...please readproverbs8:22-36.....that answers it for me...once again scripture provide evidence that jesus and jehovah are two seperate identities how would you explain this scripture?

Mar 4, 2009
Does the belief in Jesus (peace be upon him) as a ‘son of God’ really make sense?

Anyone can email me on: [email protected]
Does the belief in Jesus (peace be upon him) as a ‘son of God’ really make sense?

What exactly does 'son of God' mean?

Can true salvation from God, be the punishment of someone else who is innocent from any of these crimes, to be punished as though he were guilty?

Does God need someone to suffer severe punishment, even though they are trying, day after day.

Did Jesus (peace be upon him) tell the people to take him as a god, or to worship him?

Let us find the answer to these and other important questions about the nature of Jesus of Christianity and Islam.

"Look to the Books"

To begin, let us do a sample comparison of the teachings of the Holy Books of Almighty God.

QURAN OF ISLAM

"Say: Oh my servants who have transgressed against their souls! Despair not of the Mercy of Allah: for Allah forgives all sins, for he is Oft-Forgiving, Most Merciful."

[Noble Quran 39:53]

"If anyone does evil or wrongs his own soul but afterwards seeks Allah’s forgiveness, he will find Allah Oft-Forgiving, Most Merciful."

[Noble Quran 4:110]

"O you people! Adore your Guardian lord, who created you and those who came before you that you may become righteous."

[Noble Quran 2:21]

"You will not find any people who believe in Allah and the Last Day, loving those who resist Allah and His Messenger, even though they were their fathers or their sons, or their brothers, or their kindred. For such He has written faith in their hearts and strengthened them with a spirit from Himself. And He will admit them to Gardens beneath which rivers flow, to well therein (forever). Allah will be well pleased with them, and they with Him. They are the Party of Allah. Truly it is the Party of Allah that will achieve Felicity."

[Noble Quran 58:22]

New Testament of BIBLE:

To be Continue in next thread......
Anyone can email me on: [email protected]

A

Abing

Hey i checked your profile and you set "Christian" as your spiritual status.
This is a Christian Chatroom. I don't have any idea, why you have to quote from the Quran.

Feb 27, 2007
in answer to your question on who is the 'us' refering to...please readproverbs8:22-36.....that answers it for me...once again scripture provide evidence that jesus and jehovah are two seperate identities how would you explain this scripture?
wisdom - start at the beginning of the proverb

K

kselby

im afraid without sounding pig headed ...i do not see the wisdom in your answer?In an attempt to reason with you my understanding of these scriptures....correct me if i am wrong ... but where the "us" is used in Gen1:26....wouldnt you reason that if you believe that jesus is god and god is jesus that he would of said let 'me' make man in my image?But it does not.Proverbs 8:22 then supports my reasoning that jesus and Jehovah are two different identities.Here jesus explawqqqqins how he was created 'BY' Jehovah,not that he was a manifestation of Jehovah on earth but that he existed in heaven with Jehovah after he was created by him.

Feb 27, 2007
im afraid without sounding pig headed ...i do not see the wisdom in your answer?In an attempt to reason with you my understanding of these scriptures....correct me if i am wrong ... but where the "us" is used in Gen1:26....wouldnt you reason that if you believe that jesus is god and god is jesus that he would of said let 'me' make man in my image?But it does not.Proverbs 8:22 then supports my reasoning that jesus and Jehovah are two different identities.Here jesus explawqqqqins how he was created 'BY' Jehovah,not that he was a manifestation of Jehovah on earth but that he existed in heaven with Jehovah after he was created by him.

I said wisdom... start at the beginning of proverbs 8 and read.

K

kselby

yes i am not that ignorant...i did read from the beginningof chapter 8....are you implying that you are reliant on your own wisdom?i would like you to reason with me ,just looking at verse 22 how this can support the trinity?i dont want a debate , i truly do not see any scriptures that give evidence that a trinity exist...and i do not know why so many insist it does ...so please enlighten me with your 'wisdom'.

Status
Not open for further replies.