"Jesus Is Jehovah"

• Christian Chat is a moderated online Christian community allowing Christians around the world to fellowship with each other in real time chat via webcam, voice, and text, with the Christian Chat app. You can also start or participate in a Bible-based discussion here in the Christian Chat Forums, where members can also share with each other their own videos, pictures, or favorite Christian music.

If you are a Christian and need encouragement and fellowship, we're here for you! If you are not a Christian but interested in knowing more about Jesus our Lord, you're also welcome! Want to know what the Bible says, and how you can apply it to your life? Join us!

To make new Christian friends now around the world, click here to join Christian Chat.
O

OFM

"Jesus Is Jehovah"

{this was written for my Friend Maralee,who was a Jehvah's Witness,i wrote it just for her to share my heart in Jesus 4 her}.........

Oh Yes,! It's true;This message is certiany and personally for you.Jesus is Jehovah:this Spiritual Truth i will proclaim over and over too you and every1 in the world;that in all of Heaven and Earth;all in,through,around,and about in;
and over and over ,The Lord Jesus Christ is Jehovah.

The Spiritual Thruth;I wish to make personally unto you,
that a Spiritual Life,is Spiritaually Allright,as long as we keep in sight of the Spiritual Light,Oh yes;!The Lord Jesus Christ is Jehovah Forever,every-where,every plac;and all 4 over and over.

Jesus is andallways has been Lord;God;and Jehovah.This is a Spiritual Fact and Truth;if You accept this in Your Heart;You can liveforever with Jesus,our True Jehovah,
forever and ever;over and above,in JesusOur Jehovah's
Agape' Unconditional Love.

you to need 2;It's a Spiritual Truth;That You can live forever in Paradise In Heaven.It's a Spiritual start;that will never be over,with Jesus Christ;as True Lord and Savior;Prince of Peace,and you can,and will have Real True Peace,Love and Joy:with Jesus Our Jehovah,Living Eternally Forever in Our Heart.

Jesus is Our Living Lord,and also Our Personal God,The Blessed Holy Spirit;is Our Breath of Life.In all Spiritual Glory,
Truth,Grace,and Spiritual Life.Proclaim from Your Heart,with all your heart,that the Lord Jesus Christ is,
Jehovah;Jesus Christ;is truely indeed;Jehovah;allright.&,
the Only 1 True Source Of Spiritual Light and Spiritual~
Eternal Life.

In My Spiritual Life,i am a Witness of Jehovah;over and over all through:this is the Truth and Spiritual Message that i share in Agape' Unconditional Love.This Agape' Unconditional Love comes only,over and from Heaven Above;From Heaven Above;From Jesus is Jehovah in all Spiritual Truth,Life and LightJesus is Jehovah;AllRight.

So,Awake from Watchtower: and really see and then enter into Jesus as and is Jehovah AllWaYs and AllWaYs will be .... amen ....

{Today Maralle,,is a Bible Believing Christian}....amen....

S

shirley

LOVE THIS POEM ITS GOES TO SHOW YOU HOW GOD CAN WORK IN OUR LIVES ITS VERY BEUTIFUL AND INSPIRING AND THOUGHT PROVOKING AND AN EXAMPLE YOU MAKE TO ALL CHRISTIANS WHO GO OUT AND WITNESS AND FOLLOW GODS GREAT COMMISION IT IS TRUE THAT ITS THE LOVE OF CHRIST WE SHARE WTH OTHERS WTH OUR CHRISTIAN SISTER N BROTHERS SO KEEP DOING WHAT YOU ALWAYS BEST FRIEND SPREAD YOUR LOVE OF CHRIST TILL THE END JESUS IS COMING SOON WE ALL HOPE N PRAY ITS THE LOVE OF CHRIST THAT PEOPLE SEE IN US TO REACH OUT AND LOVENLY SAY JESUS LOVES YOU FRIEND ALWAYS AND IN HIS HEART I PRAY

O

OFM

amen my friend and i did not allways spiritually agree for a very much alot long time,but now she is in the Kingdom of God,and the KingDom of Heaven Both now at the very much alot same time,amen 4 that,b blessed allways,amen....