Jesus' Personality

• Christian Chat is a moderated online Christian community allowing Christians around the world to fellowship with each other in real time chat via webcam, voice, and text, with the Christian Chat app. You can also start or participate in a Bible-based discussion here in the Christian Chat Forums, where members can also share with each other their own videos, pictures, or favorite Christian music.

If you are a Christian and need encouragement and fellowship, we're here for you! If you are not a Christian but interested in knowing more about Jesus our Lord, you're also welcome! Want to know what the Bible says, and how you can apply it to your life? Join us!

To make new Christian friends now around the world, click here to join Christian Chat.
O

OwenHeidenreich

What Do You think Jesus' personality was like? I like to believe he was very happy. I used to think that he was all serious and never smiled... probably because there are no emoticons ":)" in the Bible. :p

E

enoch1nine

Well He sat and ate with sinners and tax collectors, and they didn't kick Him out, so I think He was a lot more down to earth and personable than the paintings and sermons depict.

starfield

Jun 13, 2009
What Do You think Jesus' personality was like? I like to believe he was very happy. I used to think that he was all serious and never smiled... probably because there are no emoticons ":)" in the Bible. :p
I imagine it was a delight being around Him. He exuded compassion for sinners, for instance He forgave the adulterous woman who was under judicial condemnation, as well as compassion for the sick, and He loved and blessed the little children. Even though He is the King of kings, He humbled Himself as a servant for all, and was an influential leader.:)

T

Tintin

Christ Jesus was fully God, fully man, so his personality would've been beyond multifaceted. People were generally more solemn in ages past but I don't think Jesus would've been a Man of Sorrows all of the time. I'm sure that he would've laughed and joked around with his apostles and disciples and shared meals, teachings, news and prayers together. Let's not make Jesus out to be something less than human.

Dec 25, 2012
The bible shows us Jesus was humble and not a timid man. His actions were an example for us to follow today. He loved everyone the same and showed no preference. He humbled himself to serve others everywhere he went. But he also confronted those that needed it. When he spoke he took into consideration who he was speaking to in order for everyone to understand him.

A

Abiding

He lived in the full range of emotions perfectly
And in expression also fully manifesting the image of God.