Jesus Was A Cool Dude

  • Christian Chat is a moderated online Christian community allowing Christians around the world to fellowship with each other in real time chat via webcam, voice, and text, with the Christian Chat app. You can also start or participate in a Bible-based discussion here in the Christian Chat Forums, where members can also share with each other their own videos, pictures, or favorite Christian music.

    If you are a Christian and need encouragement and fellowship, we're here for you! If you are not a Christian but interested in knowing more about Jesus our Lord, you're also welcome! Want to know what the Bible says, and how you can apply it to your life? Join us!

    To make new Christian friends now around the world, click here to join Christian Chat.

Sturuj

Senior Member
Jan 5, 2017
141
4
18
Jesus was absolutely cool, long before the word cool was defined.

Remember?

When the dude was lowered down from the housetop.

What did Jesus say?

"Man, your sins are forgiven you."
 
Im not gonna lie when I saw you wrote him saying man, your sins are forgiven this picture came to mind XD
Jesus-Wearing-Sunglasses--87665.jpg
 
Cool
The donkey is cool,
The child is cool,
The pregnant woman is cool,
The man is cool (I supposed),

Let Jesus in to your life,
You and your house will be cool lol
 
Hi Sturuj,

Seriously, I think this pic on your BLOG is disrespectful towards Jesus-Christ, our Lord and Savior! I pray, that you will delete it from your BLOG! This is not cool. :(
 
Im so sorry, is it because of the sunglass that made you find the post disrespectful? Yes I love Jesus and He loves me and I didnt find this disrespectful.

If i would wear that sunglass, i trust that He would also wear one.

He wants to be where you are! That David sang a song where shall I go from your Spirit? or where shall I flee from your presence? If I ascend up into heaven, you are there: if I make my bed in Sheol, behold, you are there. As even Paul the apostle uttered, I have become all things to all people so that by all possible means I might save some.