Jesus was God: Scientific Proof(?)

• Christian Chat is a moderated online Christian community allowing Christians around the world to fellowship with each other in real time chat via webcam, voice, and text, with the Christian Chat app. You can also start or participate in a Bible-based discussion here in the Christian Chat Forums, where members can also share with each other their own videos, pictures, or favorite Christian music.

If you are a Christian and need encouragement and fellowship, we're here for you! If you are not a Christian but interested in knowing more about Jesus our Lord, you're also welcome! Want to know what the Bible says, and how you can apply it to your life? Join us!

To make new Christian friends now around the world, click here to join Christian Chat.
D

dmdave17

As we celebrated the birth of our Lord and Savior a few days ago, I was struck by a thought which I believe is worth pondering.

In leading man to discover, and study, DNA, could God be subtly leading us to evidence of Christ's divinity?

Consider this. DNA is the basic building block of humanity. It shapes our appearance, the condition of our bodies, even our personailities and intellect.

And anyone who has ever watched an episode of CSI knows that DNA is inherited, and families share DNA characteristics. Siblings have 25% familial "markers" in common. Children get 50% of their DNA from their mother, and 50% from their father.

Since Jesus was a human being, He had DNA; just like every other human being who has ever walked this earth. (The scientific community wouldn't have it any other way.) In that case, He received half of his DNA from Mary, and half of His DNA from ............. The conclusion is inescapable.

Dec 14, 2011

And anyone who has ever watched an episode of CSI knows that DNA is inherited, and families share DNA characteristics. Siblings have 25% familial "markers" in common. Children get 50% of their DNA from their mother, and 50% from their father.

Since Jesus was a human being, He had DNA; just like every other human being who has ever walked this earth. (The scientific community wouldn't have it any other way.) In that case, He received half of his DNA from Mary, and half of His DNA from ............. The conclusion is inescapable.

if you believe that there was sperm which contains the dna of a material being who inserted it in Mary, then youre correct

I dont share this interpretation, for I believe it was spiritual

T

theBibleisawsome

The Bible says that before Mary new any man she was found with child of the Holy Ghost.so before Mary had contact sexually with a man and become dirty spiritually the Holy Ghost came upon her. While she was still pure a virgin still. But maybe I misunderstood the last post on this topic from truthful but if ur saying that the Holy Ghost or God had some kind of sexual contact with Mary that is blasphemy God is pure and holy and so is his Spirit he says be holy for I am holy he also says thou shall not commit fornication or adultery so we shouldn't but God wouldn't do that its a sin even saying he would in Jesus name maybe I misunderstood the last comment on this post but im just saying if ur saying God or his Spirit committed a sin thats blasphemy to say that in Jesus name

Dec 14, 2011
The Bible says that before Mary new any man she was found with child of the Holy Ghost.so before Mary had contact sexually with a man and become dirty spiritually the Holy Ghost came upon her. While she was still pure a virgin still. But maybe I misunderstood the last post on this topic from truthful but if ur saying that the Holy Ghost or God had some kind of sexual contact with Mary that is blasphemy God is pure and holy and so is his Spirit he says be holy for I am holy he also says thou shall not commit fornication or adultery so we shouldn't but God wouldn't do that its a sin even saying he would in Jesus name maybe I misunderstood the last comment on this post but im just saying if ur saying God or his Spirit committed a sin thats blasphemy to say that in Jesus name

I agree, for God can create with His Words.

this thread talks about dna from God???
God is a spirit and we must worship Him in spirit , there is no dna in spirit

dna is from the flesh and mortal.
for dust thou are, and to dust thou return!