Jesus was not his flesh.

• Christian Chat is a moderated online Christian community allowing Christians around the world to fellowship with each other in real time chat via webcam, voice, and text, with the Christian Chat app. You can also start or participate in a Bible-based discussion here in the Christian Chat Forums, where members can also share with each other their own videos, pictures, or favorite Christian music.

If you are a Christian and need encouragement and fellowship, we're here for you! If you are not a Christian but interested in knowing more about Jesus our Lord, you're also welcome! Want to know what the Bible says, and how you can apply it to your life? Join us!

To make new Christian friends now around the world, click here to join Christian Chat.
R

Ramon

Jesus Christ was not his flesh. Jesus Christ came IN the flesh, but that was not his nature. His nature was that of God, having the Spirit of God in him from birth.

But he came in the likeness of sinful flesh, to suffer the corruption in his flesh, but proving the power of the nature of God in him to overcome this nature of the flesh. So in him was no sin, because in him was the Spirit of God, a nature that overcomes all natures.

He suffered in himself, what the nature of God lead him to do. The nature of God desires to be with God, and to live with him. So this nature does not desire the desires of the flesh.

Jesus revealed to me who he was. And who I was. His nature v.s. my nature. My nature is a carnal nature, and his nature is a Spiritual nature. So his nature is above my nature, and so it is hard for my nature to understand his nature. This is why he has to give me a new nature also. And as he was in his flesh when he came, he will also be in my flesh.

Now, the Spirit of God was in Christ reconciling the world to himself. And if the Spirit of God is in you also, he reconciles the world to himself through the nature that is in you.

Now, NOT YOUR FLESH!! THE FLESH CANNOT GLORY!!! REMEMBER THAT IT IS NOT YOU, BUT CHRIST IN YOU!!!!

I do say, that those who have the Spirit of God ''IN'' them, not those who don't but say they do, yet don't have the evidence, nor the witness.

It is a witness of the Spirit of God in you, who brings forth fruit IN you, to the glory of the Father, even to Jesus Christ.

I pray for the day that I am not my flesh, when the Spirit of God is in my flesh, reconciling the world to himself by Jesus Christ, who shall be IN me, and I in him, as he is in the Father!!

May Jesus bless you.