Jesus will Return

• Christian Chat is a moderated online Christian community allowing Christians around the world to fellowship with each other in real time chat via webcam, voice, and text, with the Christian Chat app. You can also start or participate in a Bible-based discussion here in the Christian Chat Forums, where members can also share with each other their own videos, pictures, or favorite Christian music.

If you are a Christian and need encouragement and fellowship, we're here for you! If you are not a Christian but interested in knowing more about Jesus our Lord, you're also welcome! Want to know what the Bible says, and how you can apply it to your life? Join us!

To make new Christian friends now around the world, click here to join Christian Chat.
Mar 22, 2015
Yes I love Jesus and you?
Yes I remember Jesus and you?
Let's keep this post Alive as our hopes are alive

crossnote

Nov 24, 2012
Now don't be Cross. Note that one could find glimmers of fact in the Quran, the writings of Darwin or Marx or even in Mein Kampf. Doesn't mean the whole thing is "gospel" truth.

However, any common-sense reading of the bit you quoted certainly does indicate the writer's belief that death is final and that there is absolutely no "afterlife".
Another sign of ignorance. The "writer" you reffered to is no less than God...the promiser of eternal Life to those who believe.

crossnote

Nov 24, 2012
HADITH.. ISLAMIC

"In the meantime, while the Dajjal Anti-Christ will be busy doing this and this, Allah will send down the Messiah son of Mary (Jesus عليه السلام). He (Jesus عليه السلام ) will descend in the eastern part of Damascus, near the white minaret (tower), dressed in the two yellow garments, with his hands resting on the arms of two angels. When he will bend down his head, water drops will appear trickling down, and when he will raise it, it will appear as though pearl--like drops are rolling down. Any disbeliever whom the air of his breath reaches, and it will reach up to the last limit of his sight, will fall dead. Then, the son of Mary will go in pursuit of the Dajjal, and will overtake him at the gate of Lud , and will kill him."
another false prophecy by the False Prophet.

crossnote

Nov 24, 2012
Matthew 24:36
But of that day and hour knoweth no one, not even the angels of heaven, neither the Son, but the Father only.

Knowledge of judgement day is only with father who is
The creator of heavens and earth and whatever is within it.

Jesus never claimed divinity or asked people to pray to him.

However obedience of Jesus is Obedience of God since he is a path to the God.
Jesus is not A way to God, He is Thee Way...

John 14:6 Jesus saith unto him, I am the way, the truth, and the life: no man cometh unto the Father, but by me.

He is God...

John 1:1-4
1 In the beginning was the Word, and the Word was with God, and the Word was God.
2 The same was in the beginning with God.
3 All things were made by him; and without him was not any thing made that was made.
4 In him was life; and the life was the light of men.

Dec 1, 2014
Not a chance. Human. Dead. Dust to dust.
The wonderful thing about God's grace in Jesus Christ is that you still have time to pull your head out of the sand, see the Light and rejoice!

crossnote

Nov 24, 2012
Yes I love Jesus and you?
Yes I remember Jesus and you?
Let's keep this post Alive as our hopes are alive
Then why does your profile say "not christian"?
Have you been born again through the death and resurrection of Jesus Christ and Him alone?

crossnote

Nov 24, 2012
The wonderful thing about God's grace in Jesus Christ is that you still have time to pull your head out of the sand, see the Light and rejoice!
You do? Where is that guaranteed? One might die this moment.

Dec 1, 2014
You do? Where is that guaranteed? One might die this moment.
I was going to write as long as you have a heartbeat you still have time but then I thought there are many people in comas who are unable to do so, so I skipped all that and went with the presumed assumption that as long as you have breath and cognitive skills you still have time. But you're right, tomorrow is promised to no one; neither is the next minute.

D

Difol

Another sign of ignorance. The "writer" you reffered to is no less than God...the promiser of eternal Life to those who believe.
Meh... Technically it was written by a human. Which is why I find difficulty in believing most of the bible.

Dec 12, 2013
Meh... Technically it was written by a human. Which is why I find difficulty in believing most of the bible.
A human hey....how about the following facts....

1. Over 1600 years
2. By over 40 men from Kings to priests to fig gatherers to shepherds rich and poor alike
3. All flows seamlessly when studied honestly
4. Contains facts that no mere human can or could figure out without divine influence
5. Has stood the test of time and every attempt to stamp, burn, kill it out and or off
6. Contains thousands of predictions and prophesies that cannot be self fulfilled and yet get fulfilled with uncanny precision
7. Has impressed the lives of numerous world leaders who were predicted within it's pages even by very name and hundreds of years before they even came on the scene such as Alexander the Great and Cyrus the Persian ruler
8. Has change millions of lives for the better for those who read, trust and incorporate it's truths into their lives...

ETC.

Sep 6, 2014
No man comes to God without Him drawing them and the men who spoke being moved by the Holy Spirit of God were made for this purpose. They did not speak the Gospel of their own accord through mental assent nor by being born into a religious family or upbringing, but were just men who were moved to speak by God.
God created all things for His purpose, including you and me whether a man understands or not.......

Colossians 1:16
16He created all things in heaven and on earth, visible and invisible. Whether they are kings or lords, rulers or powers- everything has been created through him and for him.

Mar 22, 2015
Then why does your profile say "not christian"?
Have you been born again through the death and resurrection of Jesus Christ and Him alone?
I have full faith in Jesus Christ and my eyes are wet in his remembrance.

I and you know that there are some things I believe and you believe not and there are some things you believe and I believe not.

So wait as I am waiting too for his majestic return.

Then after that all things will be sorted out. A comfort for all of us.

Meanwhile, Let us support each other and humble ourselves for good deeds.