Jews Under Attack

• Christian Chat is a moderated online Christian community allowing Christians around the world to fellowship with each other in real time chat via webcam, voice, and text, with the Christian Chat app. You can also start or participate in a Bible-based discussion here in the Christian Chat Forums, where members can also share with each other their own videos, pictures, or favorite Christian music.

If you are a Christian and need encouragement and fellowship, we're here for you! If you are not a Christian but interested in knowing more about Jesus our Lord, you're also welcome! Want to know what the Bible says, and how you can apply it to your life? Join us!

To make new Christian friends now around the world, click here to join Christian Chat.
C

chesser

Why is it the jews people are always racist too?(i mean, race has racist jokes and such, but the jews do have it much worse)

Nautilus

Jun 29, 2012
OK so there is some jewish graffitti cool there is all sorts of racist graffitti. Not a big deal

Jul 29, 2012
So it would be no big deal if someone went in to a black neighborhood and wrote the n-word everywhere? What about writing gay slurs all over a homosexual house. I know how you like to defend them

Nautilus

Jun 29, 2012
So it would be no big deal if someone went in to a black neighborhood and wrote the n-word everywhere? What about writing gay slurs all over a homosexual house. I know how you like to defend them
Simple its just words. I mean someone could come spray racial slurs all over my neighborhood and the only thing id care about is that amount of work to remove them. Maybe people should quit being so sensitive all the time. Bad things happen, whatever pick yourself up and move on

Jul 29, 2012
That what happens when you don't grow up with family values