jingles!!!

• Christian Chat is a moderated online Christian community allowing Christians around the world to fellowship with each other in real time chat via webcam, voice, and text, with the Christian Chat app. You can also start or participate in a Bible-based discussion here in the Christian Chat Forums, where members can also share with each other their own videos, pictures, or favorite Christian music.

If you are a Christian and need encouragement and fellowship, we're here for you! If you are not a Christian but interested in knowing more about Jesus our Lord, you're also welcome! Want to know what the Bible says, and how you can apply it to your life? Join us!

To make new Christian friends now around the world, click here to join Christian Chat.
S

soccerboo

well i rekon there is room for just plain stupid in everyone's lives:p SOOO, here is were you can post your unfunny jokes or your slogans, jingles, catchphrases or stuff you always say, or if your brave enough your most embarrasing moments!!!:)

Kathleen

Oct 13, 2009
unfunny joke: how does a christmas tree where its hair? - in a bobble...
i have no slogans
i have no jingles
i have no catchphrases
stuff i always say: thats random, thats quality, love u, god bless...
most embaressing moment:
i was in john lewis with mum when i was about 7m nd there was a MASSIVE que for the toilet, nd me nd mum were waiting to go to the toilet. nd i was itching ot go, i was burtsin! so i was sortaa moving forward when the que wasnt, nd to make a long story short, i held another womens hand thinking it was my mum, looked up at her nd said ' ur not my mummy ' nd went back a couple of spaces to my mum, who was wathing on with amusment. embarressed or wot!!!!!!

mum nd dad were jst laughin with my brothers, they thought it was, which now when i think back on it, it really was :D