Job Interview

• Christian Chat is a moderated online Christian community allowing Christians around the world to fellowship with each other in real time chat via webcam, voice, and text, with the Christian Chat app. You can also start or participate in a Bible-based discussion here in the Christian Chat Forums, where members can also share with each other their own videos, pictures, or favorite Christian music.

If you are a Christian and need encouragement and fellowship, we're here for you! If you are not a Christian but interested in knowing more about Jesus our Lord, you're also welcome! Want to know what the Bible says, and how you can apply it to your life? Join us!

To make new Christian friends now around the world, click here to join Christian Chat.
Nov 18, 2015
Hi Brothers and Sisters in Christ.

Can you please pray for me I have an interview in 2.5 hrs .

Please pray that I will come across well and that the Lord will guide the questions and conversations in a way that favors me.

I have a lot of experience in the area of IT im being interviewed but some of the lingo and techy stuff goes over my head.

Please pray that ill use the next short while I have left to prepare as best as possible.

Please pray that ill use good examples if they ask me to show a situation where I was under stress or had a problem to fix and how i did it.
Also if this job is going to be too stressful for me/requires too much of my mind/time or wont suit me that I wont get it. As I dont want work to take over my life, I want to have time to grow in the faith and serve the lord too.

Thanks in advance God bless you all.
John

blue_ladybug

Feb 21, 2014
Lord, if it is Your will, please let John get this job. Clear his mind, take away his nervousness and help him prepare for this interview. If it's Your will to not have him get this job, guide him to a better one. In Jesus' name, amen.

crmvet

Jul 4, 2013
Philippians 4:19

EmilyFoster

Jul 10, 2018
I hope your interview went on well, John. I’m praying for God’s mighty work in your situation. May you experience His gracious hand in a special way as you lean upon Him.

Nov 18, 2015
Hi all

Thanks for your prayers. It looks like I didnt get the job and to be honest I dont think I wanted it because it would involve full time on call. It would have been good career wise but not good as I would have had to be contactable and willing to drop everything if needed and go to work outside of 9 to 5 hours.

Thanks for your prayers :)
God bless you all.

Ruby123

Mar 1, 2019
Well we pray that the right job for you God will open the door to and that he will give you the grace and strength to perform it without stress or pressure and that he will use you to be an extension of Him in your workplace in the name of Jesus.

levi85

Jul 2, 2013
Lord bless johnthree, and this prayer request, in Jesus Holy name, Amen!