Job interview !!!!!

• Christian Chat is a moderated online Christian community allowing Christians around the world to fellowship with each other in real time chat via webcam, voice, and text, with the Christian Chat app. You can also start or participate in a Bible-based discussion here in the Christian Chat Forums, where members can also share with each other their own videos, pictures, or favorite Christian music.

If you are a Christian and need encouragement and fellowship, we're here for you! If you are not a Christian but interested in knowing more about Jesus our Lord, you're also welcome! Want to know what the Bible says, and how you can apply it to your life? Join us!

To make new Christian friends now around the world, click here to join Christian Chat.
S

SolR90

My husband has an interview on Monday, im soooo excited ! Please help us pray that it goes well and he gets hired ! We really need this ! Im so happy and hopeful right now! But i know nothing good can happen without God, so please keep us in your prayers for the Monday interview ! Thanks soooo much !

pickles

Apr 20, 2009
I will be praying now and on monday in Jesus.

Hugs and God bless.
pickles

N

NMsmile

I'm praying too.

S

SolR90

Thanks you guys ! :)

el

Dec 6, 2006
Good luck!! Prayers your way!! Our Lord is the God who provides!!

S

SolR90

HE GOT THE JOB WOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO !!!!!!!!!!! THANK YOU GOD !!! AND EVERYONE THAT PRAYED !! HAHA we are so happy right now !!!!!!!!

R

Ramon

IF YOU ARE HAPPY WE ARE HAPPY!! AMEN! MAY JESUS BLESS YOU! LOL!

el

Dec 6, 2006
HE GOT THE JOB WOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO !!!!!!!!!!! THANK YOU GOD !!! AND EVERYONE THAT PRAYED !! HAHA we are so happy right now !!!!!!!!

CONGRATS!!! I told you, GOD PROVIDES!!! wOOt!!! and HOORRAY for God!!!

pickles

Apr 20, 2009
Thankyou and Yay Jesus!

Hugs and God bless.
pickles

E

ericahasfaith111

I am so happy for you and your family:)