Joey, Seminars, and Mr. Lewis and Matt

• Christian Chat is a moderated online Christian community allowing Christians around the world to fellowship with each other in real time chat via webcam, voice, and text, with the Christian Chat app. You can also start or participate in a Bible-based discussion here in the Christian Chat Forums, where members can also share with each other their own videos, pictures, or favorite Christian music.

If you are a Christian and need encouragement and fellowship, we're here for you! If you are not a Christian but interested in knowing more about Jesus our Lord, you're also welcome! Want to know what the Bible says, and how you can apply it to your life? Join us!

To make new Christian friends now around the world, click here to join Christian Chat.

IDEAtor

Aug 15, 2012
On Saturday morning I was able to bolt out into the cold, with my hair still wet, so
I could make it to church for prayer. There was a special 8:30 gathering. It was for others, but I wanted to be there. Anyways, while running about a mile to said church, I
was stunned to find the man I had met the day earlier. Instead of being across the street, this time he was on my side. I was able to let him know I was praying for him, just as he was going to work--and I was headed to prayer. Praise God. I pray that is a seed planted. (See my blog entry "Walk toward the music" to understand this)

After prayer, I spent hours observing a leadership seminar or series of seminars.
It was informative, refreshing, and challenging. I laughed and cried (inwardly). It was great.

For lunch, I was intentional about seeking to connect with someone.
I met Mr. Lewis at the adjacent table.
He is 70 and prays for his son at Liberty and
helps kids from an apartment complex to get food
and to get to church. And to come to Jesus.

After that, I was elated to here Matt wanted to hang out with me and my roomie.
So we met up and that was a great experience.

Prayer:
Lord, I know not every day is the same.
And I do not always see and acknowledge what You do.
But I am aware and grateful, for now.
Please work on me to be more grateful and live like it more often.
Help me to seek you and is so doing to see others draw near to you.
Not because of me, but because of You and how you use me.
In Christ's name, amen.