Yes he did he was prophesying how Jesus would die for all nations this is why he said to them you know nothing he was high priest he could have stopped them but didn't because he knew that Jesus had to dieDid Caiaphas have faith in Jesus Christ? This is not a bait and attack thread; I honestly don’t know and am wondering what others believe.
I would say not given his actions .Did Caiaphas have faith in Jesus Christ? This is not a bait and attack thread; I honestly don’t know and am wondering what others believe.
No. He did not have faith in Jesus Christ. Indeed he was one of the enemies of Christ. But he could not avoid saying what he said. Perhaps just like Balaam, he prophesied in spite of himself.Did Caiaphas have faith in Jesus Christ?
Did Caiaphas have faith in Jesus Christ? This is not a bait and attack thread; I honestly don’t know and am wondering what others believe.
John 11:51 Caiaphas did not say this on his own. Instead, as high priest that year, he was prophesying that Jesus would die for the nation, 52 and not only for the nation, but also for the scattered children of God, to gather them together into one.Perhaps just like Balaam, he prophesied in spite of himself.