John Hus Movie

• Christian Chat is a moderated online Christian community allowing Christians around the world to fellowship with each other in real time chat via webcam, voice, and text, with the Christian Chat app. You can also start or participate in a Bible-based discussion here in the Christian Chat Forums, where members can also share with each other their own videos, pictures, or favorite Christian music.

If you are a Christian and need encouragement and fellowship, we're here for you! If you are not a Christian but interested in knowing more about Jesus our Lord, you're also welcome! Want to know what the Bible says, and how you can apply it to your life? Join us!

To make new Christian friends now around the world, click here to join Christian Chat.
G

GreenNnice

JOHN HUS - ENGLISH - YouTube <--- just sharing this :)

Good to remember.
The Lord leads. John Hus followed Him, with a conviction that made him crucified with Christ, and, yet, he lives. :)
We should all be willing to be so crucified, and, yet, we live.

Galations 2:20 -- "I am crucified with Christ: nevertheless I live; yet not I, but Christ liveth in me: and the life which I now live in the flesh I live by the faith of the Son of God, who loved me, and gave himself for me."

[video=youtube;_0_1jazh454]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=_0_1jazh454[/video]

We are selected to be crucified with Christ. Is this the choice you REALLY want to make? Do you want to 'live?'

"For those who are led by the Spirit of God are the children of God. " Romans 8:14

"But if you are led by the Spirit, you are not under the law." Galatians 5:18

"But if Christ is in you, then even though your body is subject to death because of sin, the Spirit gives life because of righteousness." Romans 8:10

"So in Christ Jesus you are all children of God through faith..." Galatians 3:26

crossnote

Nov 24, 2012
The Lord leads. John Hus followed Him, with a conviction that made him crucified with Christ, and, yet, he lives. :)
We should all be willing to be so crucified, and, yet, we live.

Galations 2:20 -- "I am crucified with Christ: nevertheless I live; yet not I, but Christ liveth in me: and the life which I now live in the flesh I live by the faith of the Son of God, who loved me, and gave himself for me."

"For those who are led by the Spirit of God are the children of God. " Romans 8:14

"But if you are led by the Spirit, you are not under the law." Galatians 5:18

"But if Christ is in you, then even though your body is subject to death because of sin, the Spirit gives life because of righteousness." Romans 8:10

"So in Christ Jesus you are all children of God through faith..." Galatians 3:26
I don't believe our being crucified with Christ is dependent on our conviction to follow Him. Gal 2:20 is stating a fact of the Christian's position with Christ..whether or not they are following Him. We as Christians are crucified, buried and risen with Him.

G

GreenNnice

I don't believe our being crucified with Christ is dependent on our conviction to follow Him. Gal 2:20 is stating a fact of the Christian's position with Christ..whether or not they are following Him. We as Christians are crucified, buried and risen with Him.
I am crucified with Christ, through faith, not of myself, I have conviction to follow Him because of His grace.

R

RachelBibleStudent

revelation 6:9-11..."When the Lamb broke the fifth seal, I saw underneath the altar the souls of those who had been slain because of the word of God, and because of the testimony which they had maintained; and they cried out with a loud voice, saying, “How long, O Lord, holy and true, will You refrain from judging and avenging our blood on those who dwell on the earth?” And there was given to each of them a white robe; and they were told that they should rest for a little while longer, until the number of their fellow servants and their brethren who were to be killed even as they had been, would be completed also."

G

GreenNnice

I live by faith in Him, I will day one day with faith in Him.

Not sure what you're getting at crossnoted, your faith in Christ (by His grace) should spring forth a conviction of the gospel, wanting more understood, commissioned in your mind, and, in the very marrow of your being you should want to follow His leading. The Lord leads. . Worship in spirit and in truth, and, keep in mind, ”we have The mind of Christ.” And, keep in mind you are frucified into the spirit of Christ's life-,He in you, when you recognize and receive Him into your 'temple.'

This is where my conviction comes, from words led me like these, from The Word:

2 Timothy 2

”Reflect on what I am saying, for the Lord will give you insight into all this.

8 Remember Jesus Christ, raised from the dead, descended from David. This is my gospel, 9 for which I am suffering even to the point of being chained like a criminal. But God’s word is not chained. 10 Therefore I endure everything for the sake of the elect, that they too may obtain the salvation that is in Christ Jesus, with eternal glory.

11 ”Here is a trustworthy saying:

If we died with him, we will also live with him; 12 if we endure, we will also reign with him. If we disown him, he will also disown us; 13 if we are faithless, he remains faithful, for he cannot disown himself.

crossnote

Nov 24, 2012
y
I live by faith in Him, I will day one day with faith in Him.

Not sure what you're getting at crossnoted, your faith in Christ (by His grace) should spring forth a conviction of the gospel, wanting more understood, commissioned in your mind, and, in the very marrow of your being you should want to follow His leading. The Lord leads. . Worship in spirit and in truth, and, keep in mind, ”we have The mind of Christ.” And, keep in mind you are frucified into the spirit of Christ's life-,He in you, when you recognize and receive Him into your 'temple.'

This is where my conviction comes, from words led me like these, from The Word:

2 Timothy 2

”Reflect on what I am saying, for the Lord will give you insight into all this.

8 Remember Jesus Christ, raised from the dead, descended from David. This is my gospel, 9 for which I am suffering even to the point of being chained like a criminal. But God’s word is not chained. 10 Therefore I endure everything for the sake of the elect, that they too may obtain the salvation that is in Christ Jesus, with eternal glory.

11 ”Here is a trustworthy saying:

If we died with him, we will also live with him; 12 if we endure, we will also reign with him. If we disown him, he will also disown us; 13 if we are faithless, he remains faithful, for he cannot disown himself.
I was commenting on how we have already been crucified with Him. Gal2:20.

The video was well worth watching.

G

GreenNnice

y
I was commenting on how we have already been crucified with Him. Gal2:20.

The video was well worth watching.

Yes, I watched the video, too, hard to watch there at the end, but that is what it is like for us who are crucified with Christ, Scripture is clear it WILL NOT be easy to live a life fully, hope-fully, faith-fully devoted to Him. The Lord lead though, we MUST follow, crossnoted, by conviction of the cross real in our lives, outpouring His Spirit through all we say and do, and, yes, maybe, even like John Hus, all that we go through . Cheerfully, honorably, for the sake of the call [video=youtube;aUzn2nBcrrk]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=aUzn2nBcrrk[/video] :)