MATTHEW ; 3; 11; I indeed baptize you with water unto repentance; but he that cometh after me is mightier than I, whose shoes I am not worthy to bear; HE SHALL BAPTIZE YOU WITH THE HOLY GHOST, AND WITH FIRE. [Jesus did with fire what John could not do with water.] EPHESIANS; 1; 13; In whom ye also trusted, after that ye heard the word of truth, the gospel of your salvation in home also after that ye believed, ye were sealed with that holy spirit of promise. 1 JOHN; 2; 26; These things have I written unto you concerning them that seduce you. 27; But the anointing which ye have recieved of him abideth in you, and ye need not that any man teach you; but as the same anointing teacheth you of all things,and is truth,and is no lie, even as it hath taught you,ye shall abide in him.