Join me for a Bible Study?

• Christian Chat is a moderated online Christian community allowing Christians around the world to fellowship with each other in real time chat via webcam, voice, and text, with the Christian Chat app. You can also start or participate in a Bible-based discussion here in the Christian Chat Forums, where members can also share with each other their own videos, pictures, or favorite Christian music.

If you are a Christian and need encouragement and fellowship, we're here for you! If you are not a Christian but interested in knowing more about Jesus our Lord, you're also welcome! Want to know what the Bible says, and how you can apply it to your life? Join us!

To make new Christian friends now around the world, click here to join Christian Chat.
Dec 6, 2015
Would anyone be interested in joining me for a bible study?

If so let me know and we can talk further about details such as the time, place, and topic.

Would love to hear from you.

M

Mitspa

Don't be discouraged ...give folks a chance to know you :)

Feb 7, 2015
I wish you could have a study with my Druggie brother, He lives in Independence.

Dec 6, 2015
What "dots" are ye trying to connect? Furthermore, is there any other way a man might be saved?
Why do I have t want to connect any dots? Why can't I just want fellowship over the word?

And what is this, an interview for orthodoxy? Yes, I am a christian.

Oct 28, 2015
Brother MidwesternStudent,

I've only been on this site for a few months, I guess, and have learned that many things that should be a simple comment or question can get turned into something quite complex! I hear your desire to study the Word! You might see in the rooms if there is a person or persons with whom you feel a 'connection' in the Lord - a person whom you feel you'd be interested in studying with, genuinely, and then maybe go into the SimpleBible room, and do your study there. You may find that others will want to come in and join you. If you have just a few that are reasonable, who can listen as well as speak, who love the Lord and are looking for the Holy Spirit to be the Primary Teacher, with the Word of God as The Book, you probably will find others who would engage.

I hope that helps!

Blessings to you!

Dec 6, 2015
Brother MidwesternStudent,

I've only been on this site for a few months, I guess, and have learned that many things that should be a simple comment or question can get turned into something quite complex! I hear your desire to study the Word! You might see in the rooms if there is a person or persons with whom you feel a 'connection' in the Lord - a person whom you feel you'd be interested in studying with, genuinely, and then maybe go into the SimpleBible room, and do your study there. You may find that others will want to come in and join you. If you have just a few that are reasonable, who can listen as well as speak, who love the Lord and are looking for the Holy Spirit to be the Primary Teacher, with the Word of God as The Book, you probably will find others who would engage.

I hope that helps!

Blessings to you!
Perhaps.

Thank you.

Jul 23, 2015
:smoke: nice thread
:happy: please teach us also about your concern unto
the fellowship and to your brothers and sisters

: : hope we dont ask to much
because thats all we want as much as you do
to be save with our loveones when the time comes ... .
that your salvation become our salvation too
as they say `` your salvation is our salvation ``
for we never want anything in this reality
that cannot even save a single spiritual soul of a human being .. . .
:read:
Genesis: 2. 7. And the LORD God formed man of the dust of the ground, and breathed into his nostrils the breath of life; and man became a living soul.
~:» KJV version
LITERALLY SPEAKING THERE IS A BIG DIFFIRENCE BETWEEN A
PHYSICAL LIVING SOUL
AND A SPIRITUAL SOUL
which is also alive but cannot die ... . . . .

:ty:

God bless us all always

Last edited:

posthuman

Jul 31, 2013
yes, it is :)
the internet itself is a special sort of venue.

things are different, i think, when you stand on a raised dais at a pulpit one a week, and with an authoritative voice tell people things; people who sit and listen and don't raise their hands to stop you. here, people talk back. there, you won't have the same benefit of criticism, and of openly shared reactions and views. here, people are bold to reply, but there in the corporeal, people mutter when your back is turned. enjoy the candidness, my advice.

sometimes it seems like there are way more "chiefs" than "indians" here - especially in this section of the forum - but bear in mind, the "indians" don't do so much talking, and a lot of the "chiefs" aren't "chiefs" as much as they are zealous for the truth. all of us, as children there - as sheep.

our job, friend, is to love each of these brothers and sisters, and to value them more highly than ourselves. to correct gently, and to accept correction meekly. to in every thing, give thanks, which is our praise, and abolish our own vanity.

now i ain't gonna say i'm good at my job. but i'm still learning
;)

Nov 25, 2014
Why do I have t want to connect any dots? Why can't I just want fellowship over the word?

And what is this, an interview for orthodoxy? Yes, I am a christian.
Wait! We get to interview you about your orthodoxy??? I have A LOT of questions.