Joke I read.

• Christian Chat is a moderated online Christian community allowing Christians around the world to fellowship with each other in real time chat via webcam, voice, and text, with the Christian Chat app. You can also start or participate in a Bible-based discussion here in the Christian Chat Forums, where members can also share with each other their own videos, pictures, or favorite Christian music.

If you are a Christian and need encouragement and fellowship, we're here for you! If you are not a Christian but interested in knowing more about Jesus our Lord, you're also welcome! Want to know what the Bible says, and how you can apply it to your life? Join us!

To make new Christian friends now around the world, click here to join Christian Chat.
Mar 18, 2011
An atheist was walking through the woods. As he wondered he said to himself:
“What majestic trees”!
“What powerful rivers”!
“What beautiful animals”!
As he was walking alongside the river, he heard a rustling in the bushes behind him. He turned to look. He saw a 7-foot grizzly charge towards him. He ran as fast as he could up the path. He looked over his shoulder & saw that the bear was closin...
g in on him. He looked over his shoulder again, & the bear was even closer. He tripped & fell on the ground. He rolled over to pick himself up but saw that the bear was right on top of him, reaching for him with his left paw & raising his
right paw to strike him. At that instant the Atheist cried out, “Oh my God!”
Time Stopped.
The bear froze.
The forest was silent.
As a bright light shone upon the man, a voice came out of the sky.
“You deny my existence for all these years, teach others I don’t exist and even credit creation to cosmic accident. Do you expect me to help you out of this predicament? Am I to count you as a believer”?
The atheist looked directly into the light, “It would be hypocritical of me to suddenly ask You to treat me as a Christian now, but perhaps You could make the BEAR a Christian”?
“Very Well,” said the voice.
The light went out. The sounds of the forest resumed. And the bear dropped his right paw, brought both paws together, bowed his head & spoke:
“Lord bless this food, which I am about to receive from thy bounty through Christ our Lord, Amen.”

U

Ugly

hahahaha... good one

Aug 2, 2009
I heard that somewhere...but its still good! :D

R

Rachel777

ROFL ...Hahaha EPIC :D

G

Grateful2Be4Given

LOL...Niiice! :D

R

Relena7

I think I heard this in a grocery store once. :)

K

kygirlalways1

An atheist was walking through the woods. As he wondered he said to himself:
“What majestic trees”!
“What powerful rivers”!
“What beautiful animals”!
As he was walking alongside the river, he heard a rustling in the bushes behind him. He turned to look. He saw a 7-foot grizzly charge towards him. He ran as fast as he could up the path. He looked over his shoulder & saw that the bear was closin...g in on him. He looked over his shoulder again, & the bear was even closer. He tripped & fell on the ground. He rolled over to pick himself up but saw that the bear was right on top of him, reaching for him with his left paw & raising his
right paw to strike him. At that instant the Atheist cried out, “Oh my God!”
Time Stopped.
The bear froze.
The forest was silent.
As a bright light shone upon the man, a voice came out of the sky.
“You deny my existence for all these years, teach others I don’t exist and even credit creation to cosmic accident. Do you expect me to help you out of this predicament? Am I to count you as a believer”?
The atheist looked directly into the light, “It would be hypocritical of me to suddenly ask You to treat me as a Christian now, but perhaps You could make the BEAR a Christian”?
“Very Well,” said the voice.
The light went out. The sounds of the forest resumed. And the bear dropped his right paw, brought both paws together, bowed his head & spoke:
“Lord bless this food, which I am about to receive from thy bounty through Christ our Lord, Amen.”
:D Just the laugh I needed!

S

shekaniah

I like it! Thank you for the ray of sunshine!!! God Bless

A

All4HimAlldayLong

Too cute! L.O.L....

Oct 10, 2011
Funny thing is God actually used bears to kill some people who were making fun of the prophet Elisha for being bald, they were kids so I guess it isnt that funny...

J

jimsun

Now that one I like, Deadtosin
Nice one!

Mar 18, 2011
lol thanks for liking this Angel1581! I had forgotten all about it and got another great laugh out of it!!!

J

jen717

hahahaha...That is too funny! Thanks for sharing!

W

Willot

God is talking to one of his angels. He says, "Boy, I just created a 24-hour period of alternating light and darkness on Earth."
"What are you going to do now?" asks the angel.
"Call it a day," says God. * *
I'm an atheist and I honestly found both these jokes quite amusing lol

Mar 18, 2011
lol, that was funny. Thanks for sharing Willot! :) An atheist you say? I don't know if you like to read at all. But "more than a Carpenter" by Josh Mcdowell would do you well. :) take care bro.

P

psychomom

Willot, I have to add "Mere Christianity" by C. S. Lewis to your potential book list. :)

And thank you for the joke! Can't wait to tell my kiddos.
~ellie