Joyce Meyer .....prayer

• Christian Chat is a moderated online Christian community allowing Christians around the world to fellowship with each other in real time chat via webcam, voice, and text, with the Christian Chat app. You can also start or participate in a Bible-based discussion here in the Christian Chat Forums, where members can also share with each other their own videos, pictures, or favorite Christian music.

If you are a Christian and need encouragement and fellowship, we're here for you! If you are not a Christian but interested in knowing more about Jesus our Lord, you're also welcome! Want to know what the Bible says, and how you can apply it to your life? Join us!

To make new Christian friends now around the world, click here to join Christian Chat.
R

rauleetoe

I like her..I've read a few of her books..she's a gifted speaker

S

shekaniah

I know this story...don't remember how???
It is a good example of God's love working through His people.

Phil 2:1 - 3
Is there any encouragement from belonging to Christ? Any comfort from his love? Any fellowship together in the Spirit? Are your hearts tender and compassionate? then make my joy complete by being like-minded, having the same love, being one in spirit and purpose. Do nothing out of selfish ambition or vain conceit, but in humility consider others better than yourselves.

Lucy68

Jan 21, 2011
A really good book about prayer is Dutch Sheets "Intercessory Prayer". His book helped change my life!!

I think Satan is really good at making us think that we are powerless in the spiritual realm...when the truth is that prayer of a righteous person has MUCH power. Whittling away at our inner doubt is an ongoing battle :( .

S

shekaniah

A really good book about prayer is Dutch Sheets "Intercessory Prayer". His book helped change my life!!

I think Satan is really good at making us think that we are powerless in the spiritual realm...when the truth is that prayer of a righteous person has MUCH power. Whittling away at our inner doubt is an ongoing battle :( .
I read that one too...
The book that impacted my life and my whole families was...
"The Bondage Breaker" By; Neil T Anderson
He gives you scripture to walk into a life of Freedom in Christ.
Teaches you how to pray against strong holds that are passed down
through generations...anger, bitterness, addictions, oppression and so on...:D

A quote from the book...

Counterfeit Versus Real

Dear heavenly Father, I ask You to guard my heart and my mind and to reveal to
me any and all involvement I have had either knowingly or unknowingly with cultic or​
occultic practices, false religions, and false teachers. In Jesus’ name I pray. Amen

Lucy68

Jan 21, 2011
I read that one too...
The book that impacted my life and my whole families was...
"The Bondage Breaker" By; Neil T Anderson
He gives you scripture to walk into a life of Freedom in Christ.
Teaches you how to pray against strong holds that are passed down
through generations...anger, bitterness, addictions, oppression and so on...:D

A quote from the book...

Counterfeit Versus Real

Dear heavenly Father, I ask You to guard my heart and my mind and to reveal to
me any and all involvement I have had either knowingly or unknowingly with cultic or
occultic practices, false religions, and false teachers. In Jesus’ name I pray. Amen

Yes...that's a really good book too :)

He has a bondage breaker book for teens also.