Joyce Meyers SHOCKING doctrines

• Christian Chat is a moderated online Christian community allowing Christians around the world to fellowship with each other in real time chat via webcam, voice, and text, with the Christian Chat app. You can also start or participate in a Bible-based discussion here in the Christian Chat Forums, where members can also share with each other their own videos, pictures, or favorite Christian music.

If you are a Christian and need encouragement and fellowship, we're here for you! If you are not a Christian but interested in knowing more about Jesus our Lord, you're also welcome! Want to know what the Bible says, and how you can apply it to your life? Join us!

To make new Christian friends now around the world, click here to join Christian Chat.
M

Mich223

I think Joyce Meyers does a lot of good work for the poor and forgotten, although she does spend extravagantly on herself and staff--but she has money. I've never really heard her say anything too shocking.

C

cfultz3

Mich,

Are we to seek our treasure in Heaven or here on Earth? Do we show acts of love because we are loved or do we do so to gain in the here and now? Are we to do acts of love so that God can give more to us? What is shocking is that these word of faith people seek not everlasting treasure, neither do they love out of love, but all that which they do, they do it in the name of termporal gain. I am shocked!!!!

U

Ugly

I think Joyce Meyers does a lot of good work for the poor and forgotten, although she does spend extravagantly on herself and staff--but she has money. I've never really heard her say anything too shocking.
I haven't heard the posted audio yet, i will later. But Meyers does teach 'little gods'. As in, we are all little gods. That's pretty shocking i think.

A

Abiding

why is anyone shocked??? her world view isnt at all correct.
she attracts woman with the ole ive been abused and im wounded.
which is a great way to bypass personal responsibility and forgiveness.
Which bypasses repentance and the personal responsibility of the
outcome of their choices.

That is the good part...goes downhill from their...but many will love
her since she appeals to the flesh.