Joys, Blessings, Answered Prayer...

• Thread starter MYSAVIORJESUSCHRIST
  • Start date
  • Christian Chat is a moderated online Christian community allowing Christians around the world to fellowship with each other in real time chat via webcam, voice, and text, with the Christian Chat app. You can also start or participate in a Bible-based discussion here in the Christian Chat Forums, where members can also share with each other their own videos, pictures, or favorite Christian music.

If you are a Christian and need encouragement and fellowship, we're here for you! If you are not a Christian but interested in knowing more about Jesus our Lord, you're also welcome! Want to know what the Bible says, and how you can apply it to your life? Join us!

To make new Christian friends now around the world, click here to join Christian Chat.
M

MYSAVIORJESUSCHRIST

Share what God has done for you! :)

---...that is, that I may be encouraged together with you while among you, each of us by the others faith, both yours and mine. Romans 1:12---(Best if read in context)

M

MYSAVIORJESUSCHRIST

I guess it would not be fair to ask others to do what I can't do myself...

Serious: I am forever grateful for my salvation and faith in My Lord and Savior Jesus Christ!:eek:

Not Serious: It's December and I am grateful there has been no snow to shovel since our lane is made of stones!
(Pesky stones) :mad:

If no one responds I might just add something I am thankful for everyday and you can check in to see what God is doing for me. :cool:

Remember, you can join in on this party if you ever feel like it! :rolleyes:

Alright,
Blessings and Merry Christmas to you all! :D

D

dalconn

I don't have enough time or words to tell of all the Lord has done for me ;)

M

MYSAVIORJESUSCHRIST

You just did! :)

lol :D

Thanks for the response dalconn! :)

M

MYSAVIORJESUSCHRIST

I'm thankful to God for...
Making 1 or 2 friends on CC today!:D
Blessings!

B

biblicalsandy

Share what God has done for you! :)

---...that is, that I may be encouraged together with you while among you, each of us by the others faith, both yours and mine. Romans 1:12---(Best if read in context)

I was 19 years old, new to Reno, Nevada..It was winter time, and I was homeless. I walked the streets in search of coverage from the snow, I did not know where the shelter was..and by the time I did find out, they were not taking in any other people for the night. It started to get dark, and I continued walking, thinking to myself "I will stay awake all night, and just walk around!" It got to be into the wee hours, and I was so tired, and scared (female walking in unknown territory). I seen a car port, and knew I could not go on. Fear went through my mind, as if I fall asleep, I will not be able to defend myself. I talked to God, told him that I knew I put myself into that situation, asked him for his love, and forgiveness. I than trusted him, grabbed some newspaper, covered up, and prayed as I went to sleep. When I awoke in the morning, it had snowed some more, but I had slept like a baby, and not once shook from the cold, no frost bite, nothing..and I did not have proper snow attire on, nor did I get sick! Now that's love to me, from our Father!

O

oldthennew

a wonderful witness - the words we speak to our Father in our Faith can and will produce wonders....
:):)

M

MYSAVIORJESUSCHRIST

Wow. Sandy that is a powerful and what oldthenew said, "a wonderful withess!":)

posthuman

Jul 31, 2013
He turned darkness into morning, and said to these bones: rise up, take your mat and walk!