Judge Issues Final Order Declaring Utah’s Ban on Polygamous Cohabitation Unconstit.

• Christian Chat is a moderated online Christian community allowing Christians around the world to fellowship with each other in real time chat via webcam, voice, and text, with the Christian Chat app. You can also start or participate in a Bible-based discussion here in the Christian Chat Forums, where members can also share with each other their own videos, pictures, or favorite Christian music.

If you are a Christian and need encouragement and fellowship, we're here for you! If you are not a Christian but interested in knowing more about Jesus our Lord, you're also welcome! Want to know what the Bible says, and how you can apply it to your life? Join us!

To make new Christian friends now around the world, click here to join Christian Chat.
Aug 20, 2014
[h=1]Judge Issues Final Order Declaring Utah’s Ban on Polygamous Cohabitation Unconstitutional[/h]August 29, 2014

SALT LAKE CITY – A federal judge appointed by George W. Bush has issued his final order striking down key parts of Utah’s ban on polygamous cohabitation as unconstitutional, while leaving intact the state prohibition against bigamy. (Full CNN Article)

Polygamous relationships and multiple bastards are perfectly legal in Utah. Bravo Judge!
Now we know the whole point of, "Sister Wives", hitting the air. They're the one's that led this campaign and pursued this repeal.

Desdichado

Feb 9, 2014
Re: Judge Issues Final Order Declaring Utah’s Ban on Polygamous Cohabitation Unconsti

There are just some days I'm glad Hell exists.

Nautilus

Jun 29, 2012
Re: Judge Issues Final Order Declaring Utah’s Ban on Polygamous Cohabitation Unconsti

Most states dont even care about polygamous relationships, outside of its effect on children in the home. This sounds more like some DA in Utah was trying to get his 15 minutes digging up some old mostly ignored law and using against d-list celebs.

crossnote

Nov 24, 2012

Next stop...bigamy...polyandry

Mar 1, 2012

( wonder how much of a tax break I would get if I married my house......hmmmmmmm )

RickyZ

Sep 20, 2012

There are just some days I'm glad Hell exists.
That goes right along with the perverse pleasure I get out of watching the world screw itself into the tribulation.