Judgment in God's house has begun

• Christian Chat is a moderated online Christian community allowing Christians around the world to fellowship with each other in real time chat via webcam, voice, and text, with the Christian Chat app. You can also start or participate in a Bible-based discussion here in the Christian Chat Forums, where members can also share with each other their own videos, pictures, or favorite Christian music.

If you are a Christian and need encouragement and fellowship, we're here for you! If you are not a Christian but interested in knowing more about Jesus our Lord, you're also welcome! Want to know what the Bible says, and how you can apply it to your life? Join us!

To make new Christian friends now around the world, click here to join Christian Chat.
Status
Not open for further replies.
S

sislt777

We are in the time where judgment MUST begin at the house hold of God, and it has already begun in earnest. Jesus is in His garden, looking for the fruits, exactly the way He came looking for fruit from the Jew's who held the truth of God. No fruit, maybe there will be mercy and you will be given a little more time to bear good fruit, however some trees will be cut down and some will be given a little help. If you have some fruit, you will be pruned to bear more fruit. He is going to show up in His temple suddenly. Are you ready?
Please prepare your heart and life to receive mercy at this judgment seat of Christ. He is no respecter of persons. The worst kind of deception is SELF deception. Ask God to search your heart to see if there is any wicked way in you and to grant you the gift of repentance if there is.

1Pe 4:17 For the time [is come] that judgment must begin at the house of God: and if [it] first [begin] at us, what shall the end [be] of them that obey not the gospel of God?

Apr 23, 2009
We are in the time where judgment MUST begin at the house hold of God, and it has already begun in earnest. Jesus is in His garden, looking for the fruits, exactly the way He came looking for fruit from the Jew's who held the truth of God. No fruit, maybe there will be mercy and you will be given a little more time to bear good fruit, however some trees will be cut down and some will be given a little help. If you have some fruit, you will be pruned to bear more fruit. He is going to show up in His temple suddenly. Are you ready?
Please prepare your heart and life to receive mercy at this judgment seat of Christ. He is no respecter of persons. The worst kind of deception is SELF deception. Ask God to search your heart to see if there is any wicked way in you and to grant you the gift of repentance if there is.

1Pe 4:17 For the time [is come] that judgment must begin at the house of God: and if [it] first [begin] at us, what shall the end [be] of them that obey not the gospel of God?
Amen, you are right on.

A

Aliciaforjesus

I believe this to be true!
The houses built on sand will crumble,
But the houses built on the Rock of Jesus will stand!
When the storm winds blow and the whirlwind of God's change comes, who will be able to stand?
There is only one without sin, Jesus!
Our rags are but filthy rags, it is His righteousness that gets us to heaven!
We are commanded to love,
These are the children of God, children of Love!

S

sislt777

God is not only judging individuals right now, He is also judging whole congregations. I have just seen an example of this. We need to be hearing from Jesus like never before, and I do mean hearing. So that we will know when He says to stay or to leave where we are. Some are just missing the mark, some are making assumptions of God's will, and some are not receiving the messengers that GOD is sending, and they are judging from the outward instead of judging righteous judgment, and therefore the Lord is removing them from being stewards. But He won't leave His sheep without shepherds, He will raise up faithful stewards in this hour. Watch, and you will see this.

BLC

Banned
Feb 28, 2009
God is not only judging individuals right now, He is also judging whole congregations. I have just seen an example of this. We need to be hearing from Jesus like never before, and I do mean hearing. So that we will know when He says to stay or to leave where we are. Some are just missing the mark, some are making assumptions of God's will, and some are not receiving the messengers that GOD is sending, and they are judging from the outward instead of judging righteous judgment, and therefore the Lord is removing them from being stewards. But He won't leave His sheep without shepherds, He will raise up faithful stewards in this hour. Watch, and you will see this.
If you have seen it happen with individuals and entire congregations, give the details, make sure you have at least two wiynesses who can confirm it and name who they are. If you can't do that you should remain quiet, pray without ceasing, build yourself up in the most holy faith and keep yourself in the love of God.

W

Walter11

Is the CHURCH not that HOUSE that judgment has came too?? Is it not also the place we read about that satan shall stand in Matthew 24:15??

BLU

Banned
Jul 26, 2009
Is the CHURCH not that HOUSE that judgment has came too?? Is it not also the place we read about that satan shall stand in Matthew 24:15??
Easy walter! (1Pet 4:17) For the time [is come] that judgment must begin at the house of God: and if [it] first [begin] at us, what shall the end [be] of them that obey not the gospel of God?
The house here in this context is the church, and everyone should know that already.

Sis posted it correctly.

Check out my new thread.

W

Walter11

Is this house which is called by my name, became a den of robbers in your eyes? Behold, even I have seen it, saith the LORD. Jeremiah 7:11. I have forsaken mine house, I have left mine heritage: I have given the dearly beloved of my soul into the hand of her enemies. Mine heritage is unto me as a lion in the forest: it crieth out against me: therefore have i HATED IT. Jeremiah 12:7-8. Therefore my people are gone into captivity, because they have no knowledge: and their honourable men are famished, and their multitude dried up with thirst. Therefore HELL HATH ENLARGED HERSELF, AND OPENED HER MOUTH WITHOUT MEASURE: AND THEIR GLORY, AND THEIR MULTITUDE, AND THEIR POMP, AND HE THAT REJOICETH SHALL DESCEND INTO IT. Isaiah 5:13-14.

S

sislt777

If you have seen it happen with individuals and entire congregations, give the details, make sure you have at least two wiynesses who can confirm it and name who they are. If you can't do that you should remain quiet, pray without ceasing, build yourself up in the most holy faith and keep yourself in the love of God.
Is this a requirement of this web site? I will share my own story of being judged. I don't feel I should make a spectacle of anyone else. Except there is one other person who has shared their story that I can relate. All my close friends know about my story. Actually I am writing a book and all the details will be in there.

S

sislt777

There are other stories too, I will post them as well.
God bless

BLC

Banned
Feb 28, 2009
Is this a requirement of this web site? I will share my own story of being judged. I don't feel I should make a spectacle of anyone else. Except there is one other person who has shared their story that I can relate. All my close friends know about my story. Actually I am writing a book and all the details will be in there.
Tell me what kind of judgment was being referred to in (1Pt 4:17)? Is it referring to judgment of sin in the church? If it does then why did Christ die? Did He not already pay the wages of our sin through His own death? Did His sacrifice for sin and as sin cover all sin or just some sin? Did God judge all sin upon His Son or just the sin of the believer? If God judged us (the household of God) for our sin again, wouldn't that be double jeopardy, where you are judged for the same sin twice? Does not God chasten those who belong to Him and not judge them for that which He has already judged (Heb 12:5-8, 1Cor 11:31,32)? Does God deal with us according to our sins and reward us according to our iniquities (Ps 103:8-11)? Is the judgment referring to the words that Jesus Christ has spoken, that will judge us and the unbeliever in the last days (John 12:48)?

Does God's jealousy have anything to do with His judgment upon the household of God? Will this judgment be a purging because of idolatry? Will it include a swift death on those that lie to the Holy Spirit as Ananias and Sapphira did in (Acts 5) and on those that give evil reports like the ten spies did in (Num 13) who rebelled against Moses, God's representative authority, and provoked God because of their evil heart of unbelief? Is this judgment going to be a judgment of evil (leaven) that was never purged from the believer's life (1Cor 5:5-8)? There is a major difference between sin and evil. Christ was judged and paid for sin but He did not pay for evil. There are many professing Christians that are morally good people but have the leaven of evil on the inside. They don't fail much outwardly and they are honored and respected by men, but inwardly they are another person because of the leaven in their heart and that is what God sees. Zech 1:4, 2Cor 11:2, 1Cor 10:14,22, 1Thes 1:9, 1Tim 6:11, 1Cor 6:18 special condition, John 10:4:5).

1Cor 11:28-32 'But let a man examine himself, and so let him eat of that bread, and drink of that cup. For he that eateth and drinketh unworthily, eateth and drinketh ****ation to himself, not discerning the Lord's body. For this cause many are weak and sickly among you, and many sleep. For if we would judge ourselves, we should not be judged. But when we are judged, we are chastened of the Lord, that we should not be condemned with the world'.

Example: If I sin today and live with guilt in my conscience over my sin and become distraught in my emotions because of how that guilt makes me feel and then become persuaded that guilt is right and good because someone told me I need to feel remorse and be accountability for my sin, that is condemnation and that is evil that gets into the conscience that has to be purged out (Heb 10:22). I have not judged myself according to what Christ has done to my sin through His blood and what the scriptures testify about it. I don't need to repent of the sin but I do need to repent and purge the evil that has condemned me. I confess the sin to God and the blood takes care of the rest (1Jn 1:7,9). The sin is not what upsets God it the evil of how I deal with it in my life and that will lead to how I deal with others who may sin. If I don't deal with it according to the justice of God that was satisfied and paid for by the blood of Christ then it becomes the leaven of evil, which has to be purged.

This is how we truly love one another as Christ has loved us. This is how we edify and build one another up in Christ. We don't judge one another because of sin, we don't condemn one another because of sin, but we give grace because Christ was judged once and for all sin. If we do not give grace to those that sin, we eat His flesh and drink His blood unworthily and bring ****ation upon ourselves and that is not good. Perhaps this is the judgment that Peter was referring to in (1Pt 4:17).

S

sislt777

The bride He will be taking out of this world will be spotless and without stain of sin.

I will soon post a condensed version of my own experience, and the others that I referred to.

1 Titus 5:24 Some men's sins are open beforehand, going before to judgment; and some [men] they follow after.

1Peter 4:17
For the time [is come] that judgment must begin at the house of God: and if [it] first [begin] at us, what shall the end [be] of them that obey not the gospel of God?

1Peter 4:18
And if the righteous scarcely be saved, where shall the ungodly and the sinner appear?

Tell me what kind of judgment was being referred to in (1Pt 4:17)? Is it referring to judgment of sin in the church? If it does then why did Christ die? Did He not already pay the wages of our sin through His own death? Did His sacrifice for sin and as sin cover all sin or just some sin? Did God judge all sin upon His Son or just the sin of the believer? If God judged us (the household of God) for our sin again, wouldn't that be double jeopardy, where you are judged for the same sin twice? Does not God chasten those who belong to Him and not judge them for that which He has already judged (Heb 12:5-8, 1Cor 11:31,32)? Does God deal with us according to our sins and reward us according to our iniquities (Ps 103:8-11)? Is the judgment referring to the words that Jesus Christ has spoken, that will judge us and the unbeliever in the last days (John 12:48)?

Does God's jealousy have anything to do with His judgment upon the household of God? Will this judgment be a purging because of idolatry? Will it include a swift death on those that lie to the Holy Spirit as Ananias and Sapphira did in (Acts 5) and on those that give evil reports like the ten spies did in (Num 13) who rebelled against Moses, God's representative authority, and provoked God because of their evil heart of unbelief? Is this judgment going to be a judgment of evil (leaven) that was never purged from the believer's life (1Cor 5:5-8)? There is a major difference between sin and evil. Christ was judged and paid for sin but He did not pay for evil. There are many professing Christians that are morally good people but have the leaven of evil on the inside. They don't fail much outwardly and they are honored and respected by men, but inwardly they are another person because of the leaven in their heart and that is what God sees. Zech 1:4, 2Cor 11:2, 1Cor 10:14,22, 1Thes 1:9, 1Tim 6:11, 1Cor 6:18 special condition, John 10:4:5).

1Cor 11:28-32 'But let a man examine himself, and so let him eat of that bread, and drink of that cup. For he that eateth and drinketh unworthily, eateth and drinketh ****ation to himself, not discerning the Lord's body. For this cause many are weak and sickly among you, and many sleep. For if we would judge ourselves, we should not be judged. But when we are judged, we are chastened of the Lord, that we should not be condemned with the world'.

Example: If I sin today and live with guilt in my conscience over my sin and become distraught in my emotions because of how that guilt makes me feel and then become persuaded that guilt is right and good because someone told me I need to feel remorse and be accountability for my sin, that is condemnation and that is evil that gets into the conscience that has to be purged out (Heb 10:22). I have not judged myself according to what Christ has done to my sin through His blood and what the scriptures testify about it. I don't need to repent of the sin but I do need to repent and purge the evil that has condemned me. I confess the sin to God and the blood takes care of the rest (1Jn 1:7,9). The sin is not what upsets God it the evil of how I deal with it in my life and that will lead to how I deal with others who may sin. If I don't deal with it according to the justice of God that was satisfied and paid for by the blood of Christ then it becomes the leaven of evil, which has to be purged.

This is how we truly love one another as Christ has loved us. This is how we edify and build one another up in Christ. We don't judge one another because of sin, we don't condemn one another because of sin, but we give grace because Christ was judged once and for all sin. If we do not give grace to those that sin, we eat His flesh and drink His blood unworthily and bring ****ation upon ourselves and that is not good. Perhaps this is the judgment that Peter was referring to in (1Pt 4:17).

BLU

Banned
Jul 26, 2009
BLC: the judgement is this, God/\Jesus has actually comeback to earth in a spiritual form to give the house of God to satan to rule over it until the day of the rapture which is judgment day. (Rev 13:7) And it was given unto him to make war with the saints, and to overcome them: and power was given him over all kindreds, and tongues, and nations.
(2Thes 2:4) Who opposeth and exalteth himself above all that is called God, or that is worshipped; so that he as God sitteth in the temple of God, shewing himself that he is God.
It is the separation of the wheat and the tares, the gold, silver and precious stones from the wood hay and stubble.
It is the time of the rider on the pale horse. (Rev 6:8) And I looked, and behold a pale horse: and his name that sat on him was Death, and Hell followed with him. And power was given unto them over the fourth part of the earth, to kill with sword, and with hunger, and with death, and with the beasts of the earth. Also, the pale horse is taking over the church and turning the tares and the wood, hay, and stubble into his Armies. That is those who will not leave the church, (Rev 18:4) And I heard another voice from heaven, saying, Come out of her, my people, that ye be not partakers of her sins, and that ye receive not of her plagues.
I hope this is not to much for you to take in all at once!

S

sislt777

[FONT=Arial, Helvetica, sans-serif]Ok, these are testimonies of God judging His children right now in their lifetime and them living to tell about it.
[/FONT]

[FONT=Arial, Helvetica, sans-serif]Matthew 18:4[/FONT]
[FONT=Arial, Helvetica, sans-serif]Whosoever therefore shall humble himself as this little child, the same is greatest in the kingdom of heaven. [/FONT]

[FONT=Arial, Helvetica, sans-serif]Matthew 18:5[/FONT]
[FONT=Arial, Helvetica, sans-serif]And whoso shall receive one such little child (person who humbles themselves as a child) in my name receiveth me.[/FONT]

[FONT=Arial, Helvetica, sans-serif]Mark 9:37[/FONT]
[FONT=Arial, Helvetica, sans-serif]Whosoever shall receive one of such children in my name, receiveth me: and whosoever shall receive me, receiveth not me, but him that sent me. [/FONT]

[FONT=Arial, Helvetica, sans-serif]I believe most of these testimonies have occurred since 1995 some earlier than that. You can blow these testimonies off without ever listening to them or trying to understand them. But I believe that is a big mistake. These testimonies I believe are designed by the Lord to illustrate what is already written in the word of God, especially that we are to work out our own salvation with fear and trembling. Jesus also said that if you receive the messangers that He sends that you would be receiving Him. So don't reject these messengers too lightly. When I post my story of my own judgement, you will see how the Lord has used these stories to help me grow in understanding about Him and His eternal Kingdom and plan for our lives. I urge you to go an read these testimonies for yourself, and you be the judge if these people are really being sent back to earth with a message for the church and for the unsaved. I believe also that these testimonies are to help us prepare for the day of our own visitation, because Jesus is come into His garden looking for the fruit that should be there at this time. Don't harden your heart in unbelief. Yes some of the things in these testimonies are hard to understand and have to be prayed through. But Jesus never has rebuked me for listening to them and taking heed to them. I believe they have been used for the purpose of the Lord showing mercy to me. You will understand more when I share my story soon.[/FONT]
[FONT=Arial, Helvetica, sans-serif]So if you don't understand these testimonies, just be honest with the Lord and say you don't understand them, at least then He can work with you. But if you close off you mind and harden your heart, that would not be good.[/FONT]
[FONT=Arial, Helvetica, sans-serif]There is one more testimony but I will share that later as well.[/FONT]

[FONT=Arial, Helvetica, sans-serif]John 5:27[/FONT]
[FONT=Arial, Helvetica, sans-serif]And hath given him authority to execute judgment also, because he is the Son of man. [/FONT]

[FONT=Arial, Helvetica, sans-serif]John 12:31[/FONT]
[FONT=Arial, Helvetica, sans-serif]Now is the judgment of this world: now shall the prince of this world be cast out. [/FONT]

[FONT=Arial, Helvetica, sans-serif]1Titus 5:24[/FONT]
[FONT=Arial, Helvetica, sans-serif]Some men's sins are open beforehand, going before to judgment; and some [men] they follow after. [/FONT]

[FONT=Arial, Helvetica, sans-serif]www.insightsofgod.com[/FONT]

[FONT=Arial, Helvetica, sans-serif]Carmelo, a hispanic pastor and evangelist found himself in the shock of his life when he died suddenly and found himself in hell. Carmelo begged for mercy in hell and God told him that the reason he deserved hell is because he was a proud and vain person. God had used Carmelo a lot in the ministry but he started thinking that he was someone special in God's Kingdom. This terrifying tour of hell serves as a reminder to all followers of Jesus that they must continue to seek God with all of their hearts and not take God's grace for granted![/FONT]
[FONT=Arial, Helvetica, sans-serif]---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------[/FONT]

[FONT=Arial, Helvetica, sans-serif]Victoria Nehale's testimony of her many visitations by Jesus Christ; giving the world another warning of His soon coming. Jesus reveals to her that there are many sins that people consider small, but they are still sins that can send you to hell. Let us decide to follow Jesus regardless of the cost!!! [/FONT]
[FONT=Arial, Helvetica, sans-serif]------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------[/FONT]
[FONT=Arial, Helvetica, sans-serif]Queen, living a "half holy" life before God, was given a rude awakening when she took an afternoon nap. God opens up a gate of hell to Queen and shows her what is in store for those who profess Christianity but do not live it.[/FONT]
[FONT=Arial, Helvetica, sans-serif]------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------[/FONT]
[FONT=Arial, Helvetica, sans-serif]This is a frightening testimony of 7 Columbian young people who all were taken into Hell at the same time. The descriptive storytelling only gives a glimpse of how horrible the suffering is for those who are lost without Jesus. These youth were also given the great privilege of entering heaven to see how much God loves us and desires to bless us if we simply choose Him! They saw Christians in hell.[/FONT]
[FONT=Arial, Helvetica, sans-serif]---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------[/FONT]
[FONT=Arial, Helvetica, sans-serif]Daniel, a pastor in Nigeria, died in a car accident and was taken to heaven and hell by two large angels. This testimony is important because it highlights the importance of forgiveness. Had God not given him mercy, Daniel would have had to stay in hell because he did not forgive his wife prior to death.[/FONT]
[FONT=Arial, Helvetica, sans-serif]-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------[/FONT]
[FONT=Arial, Helvetica, sans-serif]Jennifer Perez, a 15 year old girl, is taken to Hell after dying and being judged by God as a backslidden Christian. God had mercy on her and called her back to witness what she saw. [/FONT]
[FONT=Arial, Helvetica, sans-serif]Aline Baxley[/FONT]​
[FONT=Arial, Helvetica, sans-serif]I Walked in Hell[/FONT]
[FONT=Arial, Helvetica, sans-serif]Praise God for His mercy and goodness! A backslidden Christian ends up dying at the age of 40 and goes to Hell. Through the intercession of her mother and sister, God mercifully brings her back to life. Pray for the Holy Spirit to guide you as you read.[/FONT]
[FONT=Arial, Helvetica, sans-serif]-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------[/FONT]
[FONT=Arial, Helvetica, sans-serif]Hear the eyewitness testimony on the True Existence of Hell. Mary Katherine Baxter was chosen by God to let the world know of the REALITY of Hell. Jesus Christ appeared to Mary on 40 consecutive nights and took Mary on a tour of Hell and Heaven. She walked, with Jesus, through the horrors of Hell and talked with many people. Jesus showed her what happens to souls when they die and what happens to the unbelievers and Servants of God who do not obey their calling. [/FONT]

[FONT=Arial, Helvetica, sans-serif]After living a very religious life, Howard died of an aneurysm and was given a spiritual tour of the second heaven and shown the operations of demonic powers. As he went with his angel to the gates of Heaven, he was shocked by God's response to his life of service.[/FONT]

[FONT=Arial, Helvetica, sans-serif]Freddy Ruano - My Glorious Resurrection[/FONT]
However, you who reads this, I want to tell you something, especially for those who want to have the privilege of a position inside the church, for all of those who want to work in the work of God, or those who want to reach eternal salvation, be very careful of how your life is lived before the presence of the Lord.
[FONT=Arial, Helvetica, sans-serif]Before I had this experience, I spent seven long years of my life telling people that I was a Christian, but my deeds were the same as any lost worldly person. Why was I saying that I was a son of God? I will tell you what my life was like before. I was born with a religious background.[/FONT]

BLU

Banned
Jul 26, 2009
there were ppl baptizing ppl down by the river, and a 6 year olds was watching and listening o what was going on, They were submerging those who were to be baptized. A day later the little went to the river by himself and tried to baptize himself, but the moment he went under the water, he never surfaced again. What does that tell you about deep submersive baptism?

Jan 8, 2009
how is that the fault of baptism and not the child's own foolishness?

BLU

Banned
Jul 26, 2009
how is that the fault of baptism and not the child's own foolishness?
Well, children are easily impressed. The grown ups were in waist high water, and the kid tried to imitate them because he believed in them. I WOULD SAY THAT their behavior was an example the kid followed, through blind belief. Ppl have to be careful of their behavior in front of the weak, Paul tells us that there are many feeble christians also. Setting bad examples is not a good thing, right? If they were'nt so dogmatic in hating the Catholic sprinkling the kid may still be alive today. I feel that at the core of it all many churches make up doctrines to suit their own self, as When America left England, we developed the inch system just to be different because we hated England, What about today, Hmmm
Check this out about churches making their own doctrine in the end days, if you can glean any info from it, good for you!
(Isa 4:1) And in that day seven women shall take hold of one man, saying, We will eat our own bread, and wear our own apparel: only let us be called by thy name, to take away our reproach.

Status
Not open for further replies.