just a little of my testimony

• Christian Chat is a moderated online Christian community allowing Christians around the world to fellowship with each other in real time chat via webcam, voice, and text, with the Christian Chat app. You can also start or participate in a Bible-based discussion here in the Christian Chat Forums, where members can also share with each other their own videos, pictures, or favorite Christian music.

If you are a Christian and need encouragement and fellowship, we're here for you! If you are not a Christian but interested in knowing more about Jesus our Lord, you're also welcome! Want to know what the Bible says, and how you can apply it to your life? Join us!

To make new Christian friends now around the world, click here to join Christian Chat.
M

mayita

:) hi god bless yu, my name ismayita, im happy that i received god in my heart in 1990 he has been wonderfull to me, everything hasent been just laughter, it has been a lot of tears, too, but god has been my strenght, to keep on , in my life, hes loves covers everything, he took me from, doing things that were not wrigth, in my life, the enemy, wanted to kill me, but he came to my life in time, and told me how much he loves me and care for me, thats why, ilearn that no matter what come to my life to try to destroyed me, i can call on him, and he will hear my prayers an come on my help, and fight my battles, and he will aways give me the victory, and he will give yu too victory, trust in him, my friend an he will give yu victory too.

S

shekaniah

I'm sure the angels were singing as you wrote this! Keep up the faith and you will be blessed.
In His Service,Shekaniah

M

Mes

So wonderful testimony, praise the Lord!

R

Ramon

AMEN AMEN! The Lord is good and worthy of praise!