Just A Post

  • Thread starter Thread starter RivkaLabrowsky
  • Start date Start date
  • Christian Chat is a moderated online Christian community allowing Christians around the world to fellowship with each other in real time chat via webcam, voice, and text, with the Christian Chat app. You can also start or participate in a Bible-based discussion here in the Christian Chat Forums, where members can also share with each other their own videos, pictures, or favorite Christian music.

    If you are a Christian and need encouragement and fellowship, we're here for you! If you are not a Christian but interested in knowing more about Jesus our Lord, you're also welcome! Want to know what the Bible says, and how you can apply it to your life? Join us!

    To make new Christian friends now around the world, click here to join Christian Chat.
R

RivkaLabrowsky

Guest
As Believers It Can Be Hard Sometimes To Walk Around With A Smile On Your Face When Life Gets To You - But As Believers We Should Be Able To Have A Worry Free Life If We Really Give It All To ADONAI ! But I Wonder If We Really Give It All To ADONAI Then Take It Back By Worrying ?
 
No Jesus never promised us a worry free life in fact he promised us trials and trouble and storms would come but he promised he would be with us.

As for me I do not ask God take away all the trials and the storms that will come my way even knowing some will be very painful, I only ask him to give me strength enough to stand in the midst of the storms holding his hands with my heart and eyes focused on him and that he and I would become much closer in those times of trials. So long as he promises this then I say Jesus bring the rain and let the storms come
 
I agree Blain. He does promise us his peace though. Not as the world gives though. That is the key to peace and joy in good times and bad times
 
Rivka It is true that many a child of God lay down their worries and then pick them up again. It is a hard thing for humans to give control over to their creator