just a question !

• Christian Chat is a moderated online Christian community allowing Christians around the world to fellowship with each other in real time chat via webcam, voice, and text, with the Christian Chat app. You can also start or participate in a Bible-based discussion here in the Christian Chat Forums, where members can also share with each other their own videos, pictures, or favorite Christian music.

If you are a Christian and need encouragement and fellowship, we're here for you! If you are not a Christian but interested in knowing more about Jesus our Lord, you're also welcome! Want to know what the Bible says, and how you can apply it to your life? Join us!

To make new Christian friends now around the world, click here to join Christian Chat.
G

giantone

what is the arguments from the bible that this world and has been created by god ??

im an atheist i want just to know about the point of view of the bible about this point,from a true christian if its possible.

and im sorry for my bad english;;;;;:)
I would think that if the Bible was made by God and made claims about what the future would bring, it would be accurate.

The history and genealogies should be accurate as well and not made up.

I was telling someone the other day that even if the people who think they can predict future events based on history and how people will react to x,y,z, which they can to some extent, God is the one thing they won't really count on in there scenarios, and when that happens all they will be able to do is gnash there teeth shake there fists because things won't go there way.

The creation reflects the creator, if creation was created out of disorder, I would think we would still see disorder allegedly correcting itself like the evolutionists would have us believe, and if a creator was behind the creation you would see order in the universe (the Bible says that creation is falling apart, so you would also see some things going downhill and not uphill.) The Bible says creation was already completed a long time ago, evolution says creation is still evolving.

Dec 19, 2009
what is the arguments from the bible that this world and has been created by god ??

im an atheist i want just to know about the point of view of the bible about this point,from a true christian if its possible.

The Bible starts out like this:

In the beginning God created the heavens and the earth. Gen 1:1 RSV

But , of course, I know that is true, even without the Bible saying so.

C

Crazy4GODword

God is the Creator of everything, bad or good.

ok look at this, does this make sense for a bear to say to another bear...."hey i am going to eat a lot and sleep all winter and wake up the next year"......and then all bears do it thinking it is a fad,,,,,,no

or does this make sense for a bear to be created to acknowledge and have an animal instinct to know how to survive the cold winters. It is natural for the animal to be created with an instinct to know what to do in time like this.

how about this, does it make sense for the universe to make a big bang all of a sudden without a purpose yet we are selfs have a purpose in life? (might not be big but it is a purpose)

or does this make sense for God creating the universe and all together have purpose for the universe. And the purpose for it is to hold us which we also have a purpose. This means everyone including the the rocks of the ground as a purpose on earth.

D

dmdave17

Pssst. Hey guys. I don't know the timing of these arguments, but I see that the person who started this thread has been banned.
Case closed. :)

C

Crazy4GODword

but hey it is good to talk about it to others

S

Scotth1960

"In the beginning God (ELOHIM) created

heaven and earth." GENESIS 1:1. It's

there in the Bible from Page 1, GOD

CREATED EVERYTHING IN THE

UNIVERSE. In Erie PA Scott

V

VRJ

CrazyforGodWord,

I like what you said about the big bang. No piece of furniture, painting, cars, trees, flowers, animals or anything was ever demostrated to come from a big bang. It had to come from intelligence and intelligence given to man to think and of course it was God.
Enjoyed.

Jan 24, 2011
CrazyforGodWord,

I like what you said about the big bang. No piece of furniture, painting, cars, trees, flowers, animals or anything was ever demostrated to come from a big bang. It had to come from intelligence and intelligence given to man to think and of course it was God.
Enjoyed.
Hi VRJ

The Quran spoke of the big bang 1400 years ago.

"Do not the Unbelievers see that the heavens and the earth were joined together (as one unit of creation), before we clove them asunder? We made from water every living thing. Will they not then believe? (The Noble Quran, 21:30)"

The universe is expanding

"And the firmament, We constructed with power and skill and verily We are expanding it. (The Noble Quran, 51:47)"

D

Drine

Why argue??? We all know.. Jesus Christ is the only God who create Heaven and Earth.

Jan 18, 2011
I thought God the father created all things ?
Nope, was the Son.

15 He is the image of the invisible God, the firstborn over all creation. 16 For by Him all things were created that are in heaven and that are on earth, visible and invisible, whether thrones or dominions or principalities or powers. All things were created through Him and for Him. (Colossians 1:15-16)

superdave5221

Jul 28, 2009
Part of the problem in convincing non believers is that people think that by quoting scriptures, and telling them about faith, and their experiences, that they will not be able to help but believe. This may work on some, but will not work on hard core atheists whose hearts have been hardened by disbelief. Most people have eliminated the "historical" Jesus, in favor of the "Jesus of faith". However, Jesus is historical. He did exist, died on a cross, and was resurrected by the power of God. There is a lot of evidence for that. It is the same kind of evidence that lets us know that George Washington, or Henry VIII existed. It is the evidence produced by eyewitness accounts of reliable people who existed at the time and reported what they saw. Paul stated that there were 500 witnesses to Jesus' resurrection. And many of them were still alive to refute him, if necessary. Of course they didn't, because he was telling the truth. This is the kind of thing that we need to be telling people.

If some of their disbelief can be broken down, and they can begin to believe that the bible is reliable and historical, then they will be more receptive to the power of Holy Spirit as they read scriptures.

Disclaimer: I have to say this for someone will accuse me of limiting the Holy Spirit. It is the hardness of our hearts that limit Holy Spirit, for God does not force His way into our life, but leaves the choice up to us.