just a random thought....

• Christian Chat is a moderated online Christian community allowing Christians around the world to fellowship with each other in real time chat via webcam, voice, and text, with the Christian Chat app. You can also start or participate in a Bible-based discussion here in the Christian Chat Forums, where members can also share with each other their own videos, pictures, or favorite Christian music.

If you are a Christian and need encouragement and fellowship, we're here for you! If you are not a Christian but interested in knowing more about Jesus our Lord, you're also welcome! Want to know what the Bible says, and how you can apply it to your life? Join us!

To make new Christian friends now around the world, click here to join Christian Chat.

J0Y

Mar 7, 2009
wow Missy...I stand......no.....I sit in awe - 10,988 posts and you have only been a member since April!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
Gosh, maybe you need a forum equilivant of AA!! hehe

M

missy2shoes

I KNOW!!!!!!!!!!!!!! hahahahaha..........ahhhhhhhh I blame it on the fact I can't access chat....I do all my chattin' here lol

Sharp

May 5, 2009
If you ever figure out how to access chat, this forum will die lol

M

missy2shoes

hahahaha true :p.......

B

blindside683

or just "YO J"

um....

slidebind863

W

wwjd_kilden

*makes sure missy stays here*

uhm.. so... *removes some letters*

WILD DEW!

..or i could translate it and have even more letters!

B

blindside683

haha, lets leave it, i dont like scrable....

N

nanabean

shoes 2 my sis really WAS genius!!! Loved it!!!
and Joy?? I love the name Joy.....think about the order of the letters...

J = Jesus
O = Others
Y = Yourself

if you put things in this perspective in life......it helps!!

ok.......so for me?? beannana?? :D

Jan 13, 2007
awww what a cute dog I love it!!!! legnaevol!!!!