Just a recent Vision

  • Christian Chat is a moderated online Christian community allowing Christians around the world to fellowship with each other in real time chat via webcam, voice, and text, with the Christian Chat app. You can also start or participate in a Bible-based discussion here in the Christian Chat Forums, where members can also share with each other their own videos, pictures, or favorite Christian music.

    If you are a Christian and need encouragement and fellowship, we're here for you! If you are not a Christian but interested in knowing more about Jesus our Lord, you're also welcome! Want to know what the Bible says, and how you can apply it to your life? Join us!

    To make new Christian friends now around the world, click here to join Christian Chat.

Demi777

Senior Member
Oct 13, 2014
6,908
1,988
113
Germany
Yesterday night I was praying and I started to have a dream.
I was on a rocky road and I looked at Jesus and he told me to come to him. I started running and I felt demons just trying to pull me back. It was to the point where I was crawling to him and it seemed that Jesus was going further and further away from me.
He just said ''Dont give up come to me'' and I decided to take, what seemed to me as a shortcut. When I pulled myself there I saw black ponds and dead plants and he said ''This is the valley of weeping and the valley of the shadow of death''
So I kept on going and when I felt darkness closing around me I said ''Your Rod and your Staff they comfort me''
And then I saw a Rod and a Staff to my side and looked up and saw that I was already with Jesus. The demons only still had one of my feet but I held on to Jesus and he took me in his arms and took me to heaven with him.
There I was holding him and the enemy came and said that he had a right on me and I said ''I belong to Jesus and he belongs to me. I dont love sin, I dont want sin. Get out'' and the enemy kept trying to pull me away from Jesus and Jesus said '' She is mine. You heard her, go.'' The angels rejoiced and sang all around me.
So the enemy had to leave and he told me to go over to an angel and follow him and share what I have seen (and will) so I went and the angels said to me '' See the New Jerusalem!'' And I saw a beautiful place with blooming trees. There was a river with clear Turquoise water. There were such beautiful colours and everything was clear. Golden Pillars and everything.
....

Now you can make up your mind if you think I am crazy or not. For me this represented the Christian walk of life. It is not easy but Jesus is always with us. He will not give us more than we can handle.
All the way to the end, until Jesus speaks his final words, the enemy tries to get a hold on us. We have the choice to follow Jesus or Satan.

Luke 12:8-9
[FONT=&quot]8 Also I say unto you, Whosoever shall confess me before men, him shall the Son of man also confess before the angels of God:[/FONT]
[FONT=&quot]9 But he that denieth me before men shall be denied before the angels of God.

Matthew 10:32-33
[/FONT]

[FONT=&quot]32 Whosoever therefore shall confess me before men, him will I confess also before my Father which is in heaven.[/FONT]
[FONT=&quot]33 But whosoever shall deny me before men, him will I also deny before my Father which is in heaven[/FONT]
 
AWESOME I wish i knew what to say i just want to encourage you thankyou so much too for what weve been thru
 
A Calm Resolve to Wait for the Salvation of God ] [ To the Chief Musician. To Jeduthun. A Psalm of David. ] Truly my soul silently waits for God; From Him comes my salvation.
Psalm 62:1 NKJV
 
Psalm 23New King James Version (NKJV)
The Lord the Shepherd of His People
A Psalm of David.

23 The Lord is my shepherd;
I shall not want.
2
He makes me to lie down in green pastures;
He leads me beside the still waters.
3
He restores my soul;
He leads me in the paths of righteousness
For His name’s sake.

4
Yea, though I walk through the valley of the shadow of death,
I will fear no evil;
For You are with me;
Your rod and Your staff, they comfort me.

5
You prepare a table before me in the presence of my enemies;
You anoint my head with oil;
My cup runs over.
6
Surely goodness and mercy shall follow me
All the days of my life;
And I will dwell[a] in the house of the Lord
Forever.
 
What a wonderful vision, you are truly blessed! This is an encouragement for all given you have shared here.
 
I love reading these types of things... Ty.. I've never dreamt about anything nor had a vision.. I love description..
 
Wow this is similar to a story I read on the internet about another person who turned their life over to Christ and then the demons from their past try to still hold onto them.....even after they have accepted Christ.....it was a story about how a man who was involved in the occult and turned his life over to Christ yet he was still attacked by demons that he sought the prayer of a saint living on a hilly slope. He said every time he tried to take two steps forward to the saints house for prayer an evil oppression was pushing him down/hindering him from getting closer to this saint of God for prayer. Needless to say he kept on pushing through despite this evil force pushing him down on the hill, and got prayed over by this saint and delivered from his demons....he was no longer oppressed anymore.....spiritual opposition is very real no matter how hollywood tries to glamorize/make a joke about it.....