just a reminder to me to you to all ....

• Christian Chat is a moderated online Christian community allowing Christians around the world to fellowship with each other in real time chat via webcam, voice, and text, with the Christian Chat app. You can also start or participate in a Bible-based discussion here in the Christian Chat Forums, where members can also share with each other their own videos, pictures, or favorite Christian music.

If you are a Christian and need encouragement and fellowship, we're here for you! If you are not a Christian but interested in knowing more about Jesus our Lord, you're also welcome! Want to know what the Bible says, and how you can apply it to your life? Join us!

To make new Christian friends now around the world, click here to join Christian Chat.
R

rus_lady

The scripture says :
"A new commandment I give to you, that you love one another, even as I have loved you, that you also love one another. By this all men will know that you are My disciples, if you have love for one another." ( John 13:34-35)

I think we all have such thing in us when we get annoyed by ppls actions , or thier views etc . Yes we may dislike people or disagree with them by lot of reasons , but what i understood if we fail to show Christ love to others then our fractured relationship will lead to big damage . Its not always easy to show love to those whos not sharing the same point of you with us or we dont like thier personality etc , but we need to try to remember what Christ did for us , for all of us !!! We need to try our best as Christians to take Gods command to love ppl seriously , then i am sure that love will lead into something good where there is Gods presents dwells !!!

S

Stina1990

The scripture says :
"A new commandment I give to you, that you love one another, even as I have loved you, that you also love one another. By this all men will know that you are My disciples, if you have love for one another." ( John 13:34-35)

I think we all have such thing in us when we get annoyed by ppls actions , or thier views etc . Yes we may dislike people or disagree with them by lot of reasons , but what i understood if we fail to show Christ love to others then our fractured relationship will lead to big damage . Its not always easy to show love to those whos not sharing the same point of you with us or we dont like thier personality etc , but we need to try to remember what Christ did for us , for all of us !!! We need to try our best as Christians to take Gods command to love ppl seriously , then i am sure that love will lead into something good where there is Gods presents dwells !!!
Amen that was a beautiful reminder. God bless you this message isnt preached enough.
I think you are a really great child of YWHW and I believe he's very proud of you right now.

H

Hope

how often we as christians go after doctrines, theology or relligious activity forgettin the most fundamental commanmend.Love God and love ppl.So simple. :D

H

Hope

i love u Luba. :D u know this twinkle twinkle

W

wwjd_kilden

Amen

Faith, deed, gifts... all nothing without love (Corinthians)

L

Lovesong

Agreed! Without love we only make the sounds of clanging symbols and gongs, with love we are a wonderful chorus, and a symphony :)

D

dmdave17

Excellent thought. Every morning, I say a prayer that I came across in my "travels" as an insurance auditor. I cannot remember the author; suffice to say it was not me, but some of the phrases go like this.

"Please free me from all bitterness toward anyone."

"But fill me with love that know no boundaries."

"And sympathy that reaches to all."

I believe these phrases belong in the daily prayers of each and every Christian.

God bless.