Just a small jam

  • Christian Chat is a moderated online Christian community allowing Christians around the world to fellowship with each other in real time chat via webcam, voice, and text, with the Christian Chat app. You can also start or participate in a Bible-based discussion here in the Christian Chat Forums, where members can also share with each other their own videos, pictures, or favorite Christian music.

    If you are a Christian and need encouragement and fellowship, we're here for you! If you are not a Christian but interested in knowing more about Jesus our Lord, you're also welcome! Want to know what the Bible says, and how you can apply it to your life? Join us!

    To make new Christian friends now around the world, click here to join Christian Chat.

Conversationand

Senior Member
Jun 24, 2017
368
20
0
I made a small guitar loop that I was jamming to and felt like recording it for some reason. It's an improv so there are mistakes (or does that mean there can be none?) Here you go:


[video=youtube;_Qg3z89kB7g]https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=_Qg3z89kB7g&feature=youtu.be[/video]
 
Awesome, I always have appreciation for other musicians. I see people argue on this site, but instruments don't argue! :-)
 
beautiful, sweet flowing notes ....lovely to the ears.....ty .....love in Christ Sherril
 
The hairy leg shot is everything!

Btw, you play guitar? And have YouTube channel?