Just a thought....

  • Thread starter Thread starter Trinity33
  • Start date Start date
  • Christian Chat is a moderated online Christian community allowing Christians around the world to fellowship with each other in real time chat via webcam, voice, and text, with the Christian Chat app. You can also start or participate in a Bible-based discussion here in the Christian Chat Forums, where members can also share with each other their own videos, pictures, or favorite Christian music.

    If you are a Christian and need encouragement and fellowship, we're here for you! If you are not a Christian but interested in knowing more about Jesus our Lord, you're also welcome! Want to know what the Bible says, and how you can apply it to your life? Join us!

    To make new Christian friends now around the world, click here to join Christian Chat.
T

Trinity33

Guest
This is just a thought. I have noticed how we have this "anti-christ like attitude about everything. From political name calling and religious hatred, to the entertainment businesses and media. Heck even our own "christian forum" here holds a ton of anti....... Christ thought. By anti Christ I mean just that. Christ's attitude, his ideas and words are being forgotten or at best used as a jab to make people hurt. I never once read of anything my Lord Jesus said to hurt anyone. The anti Christ is here,...in all society says and does. Just a thought.
 
Last edited by a moderator:
This is just a thought. I have noticed how we have this "anti-christ like attitude about everything. From political name calling and religious hatred, to the entertainment businesses and media. Heck even our own "christian forum" here holds a ton of anti....... Christ thought. By anti Christ I mean just that. Christ's attitude, his ideas and words are being forgotten or at best used as a jab to make people hurt. I never once read of anything my Lord Jesus said to hurt anyone. The anti Christ is here,...in all society says and does. Just a thought.
I'm not going to get into eschatology here.

However, as far as Christ's words, lets not forget how many times he called the Pharisees vipers and hypocrites, how often he preached on Hell, or how he chased some guys out of the temple with a whip.

Christ's earthly ministry wasn't all puppies and rainbows.
 
Last edited:
I'm not going to get into eschatology here.

However, as far as Christ's words, lets not forget how many times he called the Pharisees vipers and hypocrites, how often he preached on Hell, or how he chased some guys out of the temple with a whip.

Christ's earthly ministry wasn't all puppies and rainbows.


Yes, but those people were purposefully defiling the word of God and using it for self gain, power, and recognition.

It wasn't different members of the church debating on topics, and getting hateful and condemning toward others because their look at scripture is different then their's. We are called to edify each other, not tear down, bad mouth, and condemn each other.