Just A Thought

• Christian Chat is a moderated online Christian community allowing Christians around the world to fellowship with each other in real time chat via webcam, voice, and text, with the Christian Chat app. You can also start or participate in a Bible-based discussion here in the Christian Chat Forums, where members can also share with each other their own videos, pictures, or favorite Christian music.

If you are a Christian and need encouragement and fellowship, we're here for you! If you are not a Christian but interested in knowing more about Jesus our Lord, you're also welcome! Want to know what the Bible says, and how you can apply it to your life? Join us!

To make new Christian friends now around the world, click here to join Christian Chat.
Y

Yourfriend4life

this was communicated to me today and i hope it may bring a sense of calmness like it has for me....:)

" Enormous fires start simply with a tiny spark. "

its just a peice of Wisdom that wanderd into my mind today

im not saying the rumors of the RFID chip are all lies. but realistically when it boils down to it ive never came across hard definte factual proof that what ive been hearing/reading about is true.
all we as Christians no for sure that " the mark " will happen SOMEDAY for sure ( the era of time we DO NOT know for sure ).
i will tell you all i do have serious psychological problems. Do not foolishly assume it has to do with a learning disability. i do not have any problems with learning. but i do become paranoid to a dangerous degree.
back to what i was saying :

" Enormous fires start simply with a tiny spark. "

the words " implantable device " is found in the obama care documents. im sure this started by one person who became paranoid.He or She wouldve done what any caring person would do when they suspect coming tragedy. tell the people. tell them what you know. the original person does this. more and more become worried. worried grows from paranoia. and like always the sharks see possible profit ( as always)

now its easy to come across people that feel so angry at obama to such an extent. they would easily consent to doing whatever insane out of character act. with the idea of being " hero "

We were not designed by God to act out of rage. rage is not of God. our true most powerful weapon of defense is LOVE . it sounds simple but the more corrupted you are the more difficult that is to grasp and mastor.

its WAY to dangerous to assume blindly espescially if it has to do with the apocalypse. thats one ( one of a handful) of the BIGGEST most IMPORTANT events that will ever take place in the history of mankind.
the number one biggest and most important is when Jesus come back.

until we have like at least 2 forms of credible definite proof. theres no way we can responsibly and logically come to any *conclusions. so dont feed the spark.
we it happens we will not need to research and nit pick. all of society will know.
when 9/11 happend didnt most of know about it in just one day. yes. yes we did.
all we can do is breath.
slowly...in through the nose and out through the mouth.

dont feed these sparks when we have no real hard evidence
false mass hysteria is always an embarrassing thing that people thoughout history have done

let us learn from our past and stop living on mere assumption......thats self abuse to your spirit. you will drive yourslf crazy.

im no fan of obama but i do not wish him or anyone else harm in any way.
im simply saying
dont feed the spark.....and the fire will be avoided

thanks for reading

just a thought :)

Y

Yourfriend4life

correction : "worry grows INTO paranoia "

A

Abiding

correction : "worry grows INTO paranoia "

very true:

Mark Twain said, “Some of the worst things in my life never even happened”.

Unless the chip comes with alot of qualifers as written it may only be id.
Which alone wouldnt qualify as the mark of the beast.

But yes fret and worry is a sin and can wear you down to nothing.
Im glad you overcame it. It happens to us all from time to time. but
He deliver us. And He will always protect His own.

E

eternally-gratefull

very true:

Mark Twain said, “Some of the worst things in my life never even happened”.

Unless the chip comes with alot of qualifers as written it may only be id.
Which alone wouldnt qualify as the mark of the beast.

But yes fret and worry is a sin and can wear you down to nothing.
Im glad you overcame it. It happens to us all from time to time. but
He deliver us. And He will always protect His own.
Christians do not have to worry anyway. Our eternity is already set in stone. Who cares what happens on this earth.

I feel sad for anyone who claims to be a child of God who worries about things which may or may not happen here on earth.

Elizabeth619

Jul 19, 2011
Great post! Very wise words yourfriend

We are told as well to not be anxious. God will take care of us.

We are children of God and no matter what we endure in life our reward is in Heaven.

Y

Yourfriend4life

thank you for the positive feedback elizabeth