Here's an update on me. Not much going on with me. Just trying to stay calm, cool, AND collected on here and in life in general. God is blessing me tremendously in my life. I'm glad that I'm still here. Let me explain why I'm still here:
I'm here still because I'm learning that I can't get my own way on forums. I cannot AND will not put up the white flag saying,"you win. I'm outta here." I'm glad to be here and not fighting with anyone. It took me about 10 years to finally get to a point that I don't have to up and leave. I'm here to stay.
I'm here still because I'm learning that I can't get my own way on forums. I cannot AND will not put up the white flag saying,"you win. I'm outta here." I'm glad to be here and not fighting with anyone. It took me about 10 years to finally get to a point that I don't have to up and leave. I'm here to stay.