Just bought the Message

• Christian Chat is a moderated online Christian community allowing Christians around the world to fellowship with each other in real time chat via webcam, voice, and text, with the Christian Chat app. You can also start or participate in a Bible-based discussion here in the Christian Chat Forums, where members can also share with each other their own videos, pictures, or favorite Christian music.

If you are a Christian and need encouragement and fellowship, we're here for you! If you are not a Christian but interested in knowing more about Jesus our Lord, you're also welcome! Want to know what the Bible says, and how you can apply it to your life? Join us!

To make new Christian friends now around the world, click here to join Christian Chat.
T

Tintin

REALLY???? I have never heard that... soooo weird!!!

**** I realize I wish I never read that comment****:( Jesus please erase it from my memory.
Sorry, sister. It's weird though. I mean, sometimes blue curtains are just blue curtains. And sometimes tails are just tails.

posthuman

Jul 31, 2013
Yes, as one of the weirder accounts in the Bible, I think it deserves discussion.
it does say that all scripture is for our edification..

i have to split for work now. i'm thankful for that, in a couple of ways

LOL

Grandpa

Jun 24, 2011
I got my son and daughter Message bibles when they were 14-16 yrs old.

I thought it was easier for them to read.

I'm a KJV guy so whenever they would have questions I would tell them let's go to the real bible and see what it says...

I've read other translations and I like how some of them bring light in a different way to certain passages. The Amplified and The Message do this pretty well, I think.