Just got saved 2 weeks ago and looking for friends :)

• Christian Chat is a moderated online Christian community allowing Christians around the world to fellowship with each other in real time chat via webcam, voice, and text, with the Christian Chat app. You can also start or participate in a Bible-based discussion here in the Christian Chat Forums, where members can also share with each other their own videos, pictures, or favorite Christian music.

If you are a Christian and need encouragement and fellowship, we're here for you! If you are not a Christian but interested in knowing more about Jesus our Lord, you're also welcome! Want to know what the Bible says, and how you can apply it to your life? Join us!

To make new Christian friends now around the world, click here to join Christian Chat.
N

NewFaith20

Hello everyone, I just made an amazing life changing decition two weeks ago and would like to befriend more people who are christians. Alot of my non-christian friends stopped talking to me after i told them i had become a christian, so its time to make some new friends :)

L

lightbliss

Welcome to Christian Chat.

God Bless :)

Feb 26, 2011
I want to be your friend =)
Welcome to CC

shemaiah

Jan 28, 2011
hey welcome to christian chat and welcome to The Family. May this site bring spirituall growth to you. God bless

Devoted2JC

Jan 16, 2011
Hi NewFaith20 welcome to christian chat.

N

NandehRu

hello Devoted2JC! welcome to CC, enjoy yours stay :)

I

insightc

God Bless you, there are some good Christains to chat with here. Are you reading the Word so you are getting fed? :)

N

NewFaith20

Thanks for the replys everyone! :) and yes i am being fed insightc, i read at least 2 chapters of the bible every day, try for 4 if i have time :p

H

hebrews12

Just got saved recently as well! We must encourage each other. Are you attending a church?

N

NewFaith20

Every sunday, i also go to 2 different bible studys every week, including one before church for an hour. My grandparents use to be pastors so they are really helping me learn lots about the word

R

Ramon

HALLELUJAH!! I hope Jesus teaches you so much about himself. I hope he teaches you about love, and about what he desires. I am so glad my friend, you did it at the right time. May Jesus bless you! Now, keep on searching for him, keep searching all the way until you are old. Keep on learning about him, and about HOW HE SEES THE WORLD. It might be hard to give up some old lingering ideals or feelings, but it is a fight. So fight to know the Truth. I LOVE YOU IN JESUS!!

N

NewFaith20

I beleive its a battle worth fighting for. Because all in all, the end result will be glorious. and we shall all go to heaven and sing with the angles!

B

blessings

Hi I just joined CC. I am looking to make friends with christians. I like good conversation

F

Forgiven66

Hello everyone, I just made an amazing life changing decition two weeks ago and would like to befriend more people who are christians. Alot of my non-christian friends stopped talking to me after i told them i had become a christian, so its time to make some new friends :)

Praise God NewFaith20, that is just wonderful news, welcome to the family of God (Romans 8:15-17; Galatians 4:5-7).