Just Saying Hi

• Christian Chat is a moderated online Christian community allowing Christians around the world to fellowship with each other in real time chat via webcam, voice, and text, with the Christian Chat app. You can also start or participate in a Bible-based discussion here in the Christian Chat Forums, where members can also share with each other their own videos, pictures, or favorite Christian music.

If you are a Christian and need encouragement and fellowship, we're here for you! If you are not a Christian but interested in knowing more about Jesus our Lord, you're also welcome! Want to know what the Bible says, and how you can apply it to your life? Join us!

To make new Christian friends now around the world, click here to join Christian Chat.
May 30, 2022
Hey everyone

just thought i would say hi and its great to be here.
I have lots of conflicting feelings and extremely confused about something that has happened or seems to have happened to me and which has shaken everything i ever thought possible.
I am and never have been remotely religious but never one to dismiss it for those who are, which I appreciate is a strange thing to say after joining on here, but i have a reason to join and lots of questions to see if i can any get any answers as to what seems to have happened to me.

thanks for having me.

Gideon300

Mar 18, 2021
Hey everyone

I have lots of conflicting feelings and extremely confused about something that has happened or seems to have happened to me and which has shaken everything i ever thought possible.
I am and never have been remotely religious but never one to dismiss it for those who are, which I appreciate is a strange thing to say after joining on here, but i have a reason to join and lots of questions to see if i can any get any answers as to what seems to have happened to me.

thanks for having me.
Welcome

blueskies

Apr 2, 2022
Pacific Northwest
i have a reason to join and lots of questions to see if i can any get any answers as to what seems to have happened to me.
Hello and welcome!

In addition to your search here and elsewhere, I would greatly encourage you to begin to read scripture regularly. Even if you have read the Bible in the past you will see it now with “new” eyes.

There are answers to be found there, in scripture, God will reveal Himself by His word.

I might suggest you start with the Gospel of John and see where that leads you in your search.
God Bess you.

Magenta

Jul 3, 2015
i have a reason to join and lots of questions to see if i can any get any answers
The ultimate answer will come down to you and you alone to make. Please watch the Alpha videos I posted on your other thread. Come to think of it, I will post them here also. Anyone, and I mean believers as well (!!!), can benefit from seeing these videos. They are chock full of so much information and answer many of questions that most people seeking truth in their lives ask themselves. I am watching the first video now, even though I have seen it before more than once :D They are really quite poignant.

There are ten videos altogether. I hope you watch at least these three for now :D

If you are unfamiliar with the gospels, I also highly recommend this movie:

^ Word for Word Gospel of John :)

Isny

Jan 15, 2017
We are glad that you are with us here at Christian Chat. I might suggest that you start a thread or threads in the Bible Discussion or the Miscellaneous Forums by asking specific questions about your concerns. We are here to encourage each other. Life can be difficult for us, all of us.

I might also suggest that you sign up on the internet for Joni Eareckson Tada's daily devotionals. They have helped me so much. Also read about her past.

"Be strong and courageous. Do not be afraid or terrified because of them, for the Lord your God goes with you. He will never leave you nor forsake you."
Deuteronomy 31:6

TabinRivCA

Oct 23, 2018
Nice to meet you and have you joining in on the discussions! As has been suggested, feel free to ask anything you're not clear on and I'm sure you'll get many responses. You're in the UK a favorite place of mine! May God bless & keep you!

C

ChristianTonyB

Hello NC, and welcome. May you get the answers you are after.
It’s sad to see that you are having relationship issues, and I hope these can be worked out for the benefit of all concerned. Many of us have gone through relationship breakdowns, and have enquired as to what life is about. God has all the answers, and he has fed those to many of us. Don’t be embarrassed to ask.

Evmur

Feb 28, 2021
London
christianchat.com
Hey everyone

thanks for having me.
Hi there Newly, I certainly hope you find what you are looking for. :)

Mel85

Daughter of the True King
Mar 28, 2018
Hey everyone

thanks for having me.
Welcome to CC!
We are glad to have you join us 😊
God bless you. 🙏🏽