Just sick of the dating game...

• Christian Chat is a moderated online Christian community allowing Christians around the world to fellowship with each other in real time chat via webcam, voice, and text, with the Christian Chat app. You can also start or participate in a Bible-based discussion here in the Christian Chat Forums, where members can also share with each other their own videos, pictures, or favorite Christian music.

If you are a Christian and need encouragement and fellowship, we're here for you! If you are not a Christian but interested in knowing more about Jesus our Lord, you're also welcome! Want to know what the Bible says, and how you can apply it to your life? Join us!

To make new Christian friends now around the world, click here to join Christian Chat.
C

chazwicked82

If you feel the same way then congrats. I don't look to date, or for romance, I want that long lasting marriage relationship... Is that so much to ask out of a person?

C

ChristianGuru

It's a huge thing to ask! 'Till death do us part is no joke lol. You're asking someone to give up so much of themself for you. Definately a big decision for both a man or woman.

Aug 2, 2009
Yes dating is sooooooo overrated! We should just have arranged marriages so no one would have to choose a spouse for themselves.

(Im joking!)

Last edited:
V

Vidy

Bleh, sometimes I wish I could just have an arranged marriage, too XD Though that would most certainly mean I would be getting married to my recent ex, since we're very good family friends... Which is what I want anyway -.-

But yeah, I dun like going out to look for a date. I generally tend to think it through too long and then miss any chances I have =S

N

NodMyHeadLikeYeah

I hate dating... People play to many games

J

Jennifleur

Yes dating is sooooooo overrated! We should just have arranged marriages so no one would have to choose a spouse for themselves.

(Im joking!)

Really? You're joking? Because, you know, that'd work for me....

(I'm joking, too. :) ).

J

Jennifleur

But I like playing games. Especially Yahtzee, Sorry!, etc. The Game of Things is pretty great, and I dominate at that one. ;)

N

nanabean

But I like playing games. Especially Yahtzee, Sorry!, etc. The Game of Things is pretty great, and I dominate at that one. ;)

The Game of Things??? Do you have to be single to play it??? cuz I've never even HEARD of it!!!!!! :confused:

T

Tinker

If you feel the same way then congrats. I don't look to date, or for romance, I want that long lasting marriage relationship... Is that so much to ask out of a person?
Hi. My name is Stacey. You just have to take thigns slow. It may help for you to just date for now, find the right girl, and ask her to marry you. I know how you feel. I went though this for about a year. Now my boyfriend and I are doing much better. We have also been dating for 2 years and 5 months. Don't rush yourself.

C

chazwicked82

I hardly ever rush, the problem is all the women that I get interested in and would like to start dating always end up just wanting to be friends, it gets a little discouraging.

N

NodMyHeadLikeYeah

ahh yes, the ''friend zone''

J

Jennifleur

The Game of Things??? Do you have to be single to play it??? cuz I've never even HEARD of it!!!!!! :confused:
No, it's a real game, and it's hilarious (but much better played in a large group than a small group). It gives scenarios, like "Things you should never say to your father", and everyone has to come up with an answer. Then, you take turns going around in a circle, each person gets a chance to guess who wrote which response. If you get it right, you keep guessing until you miss one, and you earn points for each you guess correctly. If someone guesses yours, you are out of that round. Person with the most points wins. But there are some pretty hilarious answers, and some interesting "things". Such as "Things you should never do naked". I blew everyone away when I played the last time, because I'm pretty good at figuring out people's responses, but I can be unpredictable with mine...hehe.

C

chazwicked82

Very nice Jenn, I wonder what some of your answers would be.... Hmmmm.... Hahahahaha

J

Jennifleur

I'll just let you all wonder about those, hmm? Hehe...

C

chazwicked82

hahaha okay