Just some rambling, perhaps a bit of proseUs

• Christian Chat is a moderated online Christian community allowing Christians around the world to fellowship with each other in real time chat via webcam, voice, and text, with the Christian Chat app. You can also start or participate in a Bible-based discussion here in the Christian Chat Forums, where members can also share with each other their own videos, pictures, or favorite Christian music.

If you are a Christian and need encouragement and fellowship, we're here for you! If you are not a Christian but interested in knowing more about Jesus our Lord, you're also welcome! Want to know what the Bible says, and how you can apply it to your life? Join us!

To make new Christian friends now around the world, click here to join Christian Chat.
J

Jordache

Just a bit of rambling, perhaps a bit of prose after my pastor decided to laugh at me when I told him I was sick. This isn't specifically directed at him since many people respond this way to my health.

Don't be fooled by the smile on my face
I love you that's why I'm here
But don't think I'm feeling well
I've lived with this long enough to disguise what I feel
And if I let you know what it's like
It's only because I trust you enough to be real
But if you laugh or minimize it
Then don't expect trust from me
I will hide back where no one knows
I will put the mask back on
So I don't have to bare those who pretend to know
Who make it all a joke
It is not funny
It's my life and while Id like to let someone in I won't if it means I become a joke
Or even worse
You just feign concern
Because what you don't see is not real to you.