Just Struggling...

• Christian Chat is a moderated online Christian community allowing Christians around the world to fellowship with each other in real time chat via webcam, voice, and text, with the Christian Chat app. You can also start or participate in a Bible-based discussion here in the Christian Chat Forums, where members can also share with each other their own videos, pictures, or favorite Christian music.

If you are a Christian and need encouragement and fellowship, we're here for you! If you are not a Christian but interested in knowing more about Jesus our Lord, you're also welcome! Want to know what the Bible says, and how you can apply it to your life? Join us!

To make new Christian friends now around the world, click here to join Christian Chat.
J

Jordache

This Sunday was my first day off the schedule and it was hard. I found myself fighting against being very critical and jealous. I still worshipped with all my heart, but my heart was broken. A couple of people asked why I wasn't singing, and I did my best to give a gracious yet vague answer. I don't need to be the center of church gossip. I know people with get nosier in the coming weeks and I'm not looking forward to their confrontations.
Also on Sunday, a man (over 20 yrs older than I) completely invaded my space emotionally and physically to the point where not only did he interrupt my prayer time, but he left me with the odd feeling that he would have attempted something more physical (though what he did was already inappropriate) had we not been in church.
I've also had to cut out another man from my life for at least a short time. I was clear, and he also met with the pastor and promised he would respect my boundary. The problem is, he's not really. In a little over a week, he's texted me several times and keeps posting things on FB about me. I know he's broken-hearted, desperate, and rebounding; but of all people, if I can not talk to him for a few months, he should be able to do it.
Recently, my health has been crazy. I've been more tired than I ever remember being. I can't run because it takes every ounce of energy I have to drag myself out of bed. About a week ago I slept 18 hrs. Everyday following that ive slept no less than 10 hours. I'm still active when I have something to do, but I just feel like my body won't wake up. It helped a little to take my medication, but I'm still exhausted.
I'm blessed and also scared. Because of some recent events, I've been more or less required to get accountability. I'm 28 years old and I've never been taught many things that most girls learn I their teens. I've never really had accountability because I never knew how to set it up. However, now I'm meeting weekly and pretty much texting daily a wonderful woman who oddly enough knows EVERYTHING about me. But I know that dealing with issues hurts, and I'm not looking forward to the pain.

Sep 8, 2012
Just keep Jesus as your focus.
People are people.
Angels are angels.
The Father is God.
He will direct your ways.
Angels will protect you.

C

ChurchLover

This Sunday was my first day off the schedule and it was hard. I found myself fighting against being very critical and jealous. I still worshipped with all my heart, but my heart was broken. A couple of people asked why I wasn't singing, and I did my best to give a gracious yet vague answer. I don't need to be the center of church gossip. I know people with get nosier in the coming weeks and I'm not looking forward to their confrontations.
Also on Sunday, a man (over 20 yrs older than I) completely invaded my space emotionally and physically to the point where not only did he interrupt my prayer time, but he left me with the odd feeling that he would have attempted something more physical (though what he did was already inappropriate) had we not been in church.
I've also had to cut out another man from my life for at least a short time. I was clear, and he also met with the pastor and promised he would respect my boundary. The problem is, he's not really. In a little over a week, he's texted me several times and keeps posting things on FB about me. I know he's broken-hearted, desperate, and rebounding; but of all people, if I can not talk to him for a few months, he should be able to do it.
Recently, my health has been crazy. I've been more tired than I ever remember being. I can't run because it takes every ounce of energy I have to drag myself out of bed. About a week ago I slept 18 hrs. Everyday following that ive slept no less than 10 hours. I'm still active when I have something to do, but I just feel like my body won't wake up. It helped a little to take my medication, but I'm still exhausted.
I'm blessed and also scared. Because of some recent events, I've been more or less required to get accountability. I'm 28 years old and I've never been taught many things that most girls learn I their teens. I've never really had accountability because I never knew how to set it up. However, now I'm meeting weekly and pretty much texting daily a wonderful woman who oddly enough knows EVERYTHING about me. But I know that dealing with issues hurts, and I'm not looking forward to the pain.

I agree with Rick on this keep your mind of Jesus and just continue to pray and ask God to help you sister he will, you can go to your Heavenly father up above for everything, I will continue to pray for this Situation sis you are my #1 priority God answers prayers, Lord watch over my sister and put some kind of Discernment in this Guys life that what he is doing is not right i ask that this gets settled in the right matter in JESUS NAME i pray Amen

pickles

Apr 20, 2009
hugs Jordache, you are always and will remain in my prayers in Jesus.
Remember, our streangth comes not of self, but from Jesus Christ is Lord come in the flesh.
Also, yes, because of what you have lived, your may not have some skills yet, but Jesus will bring these in you as you continue to heal. :)
But know as well, that Jesus will show you the skills you do have, because of what you have been through. :)
That is the amazing thing about God Our Father, He brings all thing to His good perpose!

Hugs and God bless
pickles