just trying to start a conversation

• Christian Chat is a moderated online Christian community allowing Christians around the world to fellowship with each other in real time chat via webcam, voice, and text, with the Christian Chat app. You can also start or participate in a Bible-based discussion here in the Christian Chat Forums, where members can also share with each other their own videos, pictures, or favorite Christian music.

If you are a Christian and need encouragement and fellowship, we're here for you! If you are not a Christian but interested in knowing more about Jesus our Lord, you're also welcome! Want to know what the Bible says, and how you can apply it to your life? Join us!

To make new Christian friends now around the world, click here to join Christian Chat.
C

christiancollegegirl

ohhhh soooo each thread actually has a topic??????............wow.......I really need to pay more attention haha :p :p............
I thought we were just posting random things in every thread.

M

missy2shoes

me tooooooooooo ....hehe.....doh!....slaps forehead :p

C

christiancollegegirl

I was wondering why everyone in those threads were talking about the same thing.

M

missy2shoes

yea....and how heaps of posts are in pink :p :p

C

christiancollegegirl

hee hee. It's how you know I was here.

Kakashi

Jan 3, 2007
ohhhh soooo each thread actually has a topic??????............wow.......I really need to pay more attention haha :p :p............

I think I rarely actually post on topic on anything here on CC. It' mostly just fun mocking you XP

H

helloimandrewyo

So i am andrew....

Whats up?

C

christiancollegegirl

Hi Andrew!!

H

helloimandrewyo

Whats up girl!!!!

C

christiancollegegirl